Quick Question Thread

Whil awere stage get started whit the ending of microscopic stage or whil multicellular must be finish first

things are gonna be gradual
i see no reason for the devs to jump over development and work on aware after the microbe stage lol

1 Like

I found a video called “Thrive Soundtrack - Main Theme 1”, but it’s certainly not the first. You can find more primitive-sounding versions of the song on Oliver Lugg’s channel, but not the first. Thanks for trying to help though!

I just whana ask whil there be a stars to naturally form like this whit black holes

after doing some research i found out that original main theme was composed in December 2010. You can find it here:

There is similiar or the same soundtrack on YouTube:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I still wonder who made it though - the piece is only credited to “our music team”.

I didn’t send the link then
http://thrivegame.wikidot.com/soundtrack
it was composed by Hongchong7.

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn’t Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread

I have a question: Is multicellular transitional substage still planned or is it scrapped?

If you mean the early multicell stage, it’s what is currently implemented as a prototype, with the proper stage being 3D and using tissues instead of individual cells. So indeed, it remains planned.

I meant the “2.5 D” substage between early multicell and late multicell

How is your idea different from what the currently implemented early multicellular stage is like?

It doesn’t instantly cut from 2D organisms and cells to 3D organisms and tissues

Also, the development speed needed to finish microbe stage by early 2024 is insane, as a Major updates (X.0.0) would need to release like every 4.5 months, which is fast if compared with fact that 5.0.0 released over 2 years ago now. And also there will be lesser updates inside major ones.

Oliver made the theme

1 Like

Check their YouTube channel and if it doesn’t have the very first full draft of the theme just ask them.

Will there be an unique gui for the latter part of multicell stage?

Probably, to accomidate 3d

Does auto-evo take into account other species when deciding the fitness of a species?

2 Likes

For each energy source the fitness of all species is summed together, then each species gets its share based on how much their fitness is compared to the overall fitness sum.

2 Likes

Is there a place we can discuss translations with other translators?