Random talk about Minecraft being a better game than Roblox

idk if that is a good idea to even post that seems like something that would get you put on a watchlist
what i said is more just something that might get me sent to therapy if mental healthcare was free

no one is talking about stellaris.
tho minecraft stil better.

Its so stupid how yall are arguing about content and moddability
Both mc and roblox are sandbox games
Theres no point in arguing about such stuff for sandbox games
Theyā€™re both the same
Only difference is Minecraft allows you to play alone away from other annoying players
And roblox has a terrible shady company owning it that exploits kids a lot

2 Likes

I stopped having fun in Minecraft a long time ago already.

The sanest mindset in the forum.

there is every point in arguing about this.

then go and talk about stellaris on a different thread!
and stop double posting!

1 Like

No
There is literally nothing you cant do in mc but cant do in roblox and vice versa

how about not getting your eyes burned out?
by the god awful graphics.

You guys are trying to make an objective decision, on something that is completely subjective. We can just agree to disagree

4 Likes

Tbh I donā€™t play Roblox, and agree that this argument is dumbā€¦

But in ā€˜vanillaā€™ gameplay of both games can you fight the enderdragon, wither, elder guardian, etc. in Roblox?

And Iā€™m sure there are things that Roblox has that Minecraft doesnā€™t - not sure if itā€™s a mod, but Iā€™ve seen people on YouTube toting around guns in Roblox

So there are definitely things you can do in one game that you canā€™t in the other.

However, that doesnā€™t make one innately better or worse than the other - itā€™s all personal preference, and thatā€™s different for every person

1 Like

was pewdiepieā€™s youtube career launched by roblox?
didnā€™t think soā€¦

And in someoneā€™s opinion (me for example) that has no relevance to how good a game is. The metrics by which people measure good games differ for everyone- so this argument is pointless

1 Like

I didnt mean vanilla
Minecraft is very moddable
But this whole argument is pointless
So yea
I dont see much point in continuing it

1 Like

this argument is pointfull.

it has all the relevance! minecraft has launced the careers of hundreds of youtubers, roblox hasnā€™t.
yet more proof that minecraft is superior.

I personally believe Minecraft is a better game. For me. But other people can, and will have differing opinions than me. There isnā€™t a way to empirically decide what the better game is.

2 Likes

there is.
minecraft has made more money as well.
and itā€™s older.
and itā€™s better, objectively.
and itā€™s for real men, not man children like everyone arguing in support of roblox and stellaris.

By what standards? No matter what your response is, other people will say ā€œthat doesnā€™t matter, this is more importantā€ etc. You cannot establish objective metrics for measuring the best game

Zen this started out as trolling/jokes but itā€™s gone too far/too long.

People have opinions. Itā€™s your opinion that there is a difference between men children and true men in the first place. And as Oofer said, there can be no ā€˜objectiveā€™ better or worse sandbox game, and even if you found one there would be (evidently extreme) bias in how that is viewed/portrayed

1 Like

minecraft better