The internet does love one-upping.

Should we bring this back?
(This is the one I ment to post in)

hmm maybe

Just, forget about the infinity empire.
I’ve marked it with an f

so what was the last canon event?

This was the latest canon event

8,700 YA: the people who lived in Gu that did not work for the government were not happy about this new law, and because of that Gu fell into civil war.

8678 YA: A meteor measuring about 60 meters strikes a random volcanic island in the pacific, this stimulates accelerated volcanic activity, and the island begins to increase at a steady rate.

Such a meteor would cause a blast equivalent to 40 million tons of TNT, and an estimated crater 2400 meters across and 400 meters deep. I’d be surprised if the original island was left at all, and tsunamis might occur on coasts around the Pacific Ocean.

Do meteor impacts actually stimulate volcanic activity? I don’t know enough about them to say and would be interested in finding out.

I suppose so, since the fall of this asteroid could open up the magma chamber more making a bigger volcano.

OR

It could be strong enough to move a tectonic plate a bit, creating some earthquakes and volcanic activity.

8647 YA: Fiorentinians start breeding smarter and braver war horses

2 Likes

8642 YA: The kingdom of xilia arises around the yellow river

Atlantis doesn’t exist. Why? Because of the fact that ancient greeks didn’t know of the existence of the atlantic ocean because at the time the water level of the mediteranean was lower than today and they were unable to navigate beyond Sicily. It is very likely that in the myth atlantis was a city in Sardinia that was destroyed by a seaquake.

8600 YA:

Fiorentio expands their territories, engulfing the entirety of the mediteranean coasts of north-west europe and the entirety of the italic peninsula including the alps (because they surrounded their territory, but there still are surviving autonomous populations in north europe).

Fiorento starts taming birds in order to be used as messengers to decrease the amount of time information takes to travel the territory.

Fiorento expands to engulf the majority of the iberic peninsula.

Heres expands their territory further south.

Zamug expands their territory to south-west.

Settlements are created in south-west siberia and center-sud siberia by migrating swedish populations (or whatever their name is).

The south-eastern settlement of Ka!ma (the “!” is used for a click consonant) takes controll of nearby settlements by using trade.

Fiorentio expands towards north europe, taking a portion of south france.

North european warlords ally togheter in order to stop the Fiorentinian empire from expanding over their territories, they use a settlement named Bellfort which in the border between the france and germany (of our universe) as outpost for coordinating their defenses and are capable of stopping it’s advance.

Note that this is uh, wrong. They knew about the Atlantic, hell crazyer sailors knew of Britain. It doesn’t exist cause Plato made it up as an allegory. It’s as real as the Republic he similarly made up.

Edit: he was quite possibly inspired by that city

There is geographical evidence, as I pointed out much farther up in this thread, that matches nigh-perfectly with loose illustrations of the Island of Atlantis in ancient texts. However, nothing is definite

Yet you posted no source of the “ancient texts”, because they dont exist.

That’s cause I read an article that provided its name months ago I just can’t remember it, and forgot to add a source and nobody asked for one at the time

Anyway if I wanted to win this argument I’d go find some evidence but I don’t particularly care. It was realistic enough for when this forum game was active, and both sides could be argued until time travel was developed. Don’t want a Underwater Civ - like discussion a third time

No you cant, if proving the existence of atlantis is so easy then how is it that professionals which studied history and geography as a job didnt discover it before you?

No it can’t, your argument harms itself, if it is so easy to prove the existence of atlantis, then why isn’t it common knowledge? Why arent there papers about this sunken land that is in the atlantic ocean right next to europe?

Not going to argue this with you Frale.

You arent arguing because you cant win this argument, it’s impossible for you to win in any way or form.