Recreating history forum game but it's unoriginal

You still didn’t say that japan separated from mainland asia

1 Like

oop- smort. aright i guess we can has ancient anime battle and whatnot

11,300 YA: mesoamerican peoples develop stone bricks with decorative and ritualistic perposes. they make temples out of them.
Japan breaks of from the mainland. Ice age in general is over. new map: red is culturally middle eastern, light red is culturally new world, dark red is culturally Chinese, and the black stars are the largest towns. (Zamug and Ljrican)

edit: i forgot Japanese villages sorry. still cannon.

You also forgot australian populations

they never got farming and as such dont get permanent settlement, and as such dont get dots. edit:you can also get permanent settlements by having really good fishing. not big ones though

11,290 YA:

Clay bricks are introduced to egyptian populations
New european settlements form near the Danube from migrations of french and greek populations (taking wheat with them)

11,280 YA:
Building houses out of clay bricks becomes popular in greek and egyptian settlements

11,280 YA: Local barbarians get ticked off by some random farmers living on the Danube. War breaks out.
11,240 YA: Danubic peoples are nearly killed off. refugees interbreed with Greek peoples, move to Italy, and migrate north and breed with prehistoric nordic people to form a mix known as the nordubi.
11,200 YA: northern european tribal (i’ll call them the Jabbrs, a slur for them in Danubian and their primary exonym) fur traders are killed en mass by Italic Danubans in the alps. the rivalry is really started now.

Now that I think of it you also forgot center-sud african populations

sorryy about that oof

11,199 YA:
More coastal settlements are formed in center america
More settlements are formed in india around the river Narmada
More coastal settlements are formed in spain in the costs of the Mediteranean

1 Like

Does this have to be historically accurate?

1 Like

We’re recreating history, not parroting it. It still has to be plausible. If you want metalworking in the new world you have to justify it, and for example, tech seems to develop faster in this reality. It’s fine to be a little unlikely, just no magic or rediculousness. So yeah, have fun!

I believe the limit of 3 events it’s too little since a lot of things can happen in the same year in different parts of the world

1 Like

Well west of Europe there should be a large cluster of islands close enough to each other to see one island from another, (Atlantis) but that flooded during the sea rise, it was also the first place on earth to have massive stone structures. Rome even traded with them, until the sea level rose due to glacier ice melts and the refugees sailed all over the world, wherever the refugees hit massive stone structures were built, including the Americas. Think, massive stone structures popping up all over the world within months of each other, even disorganized tribes started doing it when they had big enough city’s. That and all of them talk about refugees coming from the sea talking about how their city sunk into the sea and telling them of the grand stone structures they had.

11,180 YA: People from Europe sail west, and find the atlantian archipelago (The sea level causing it to “sink” hasn’t risen yet, so it has not “sunk” yet)

1 Like

Wait a minute - um the premise is that it’s based on our real world geography. If you’d like a volcanic island could pop up there? Within a thousand years a whole archipelago could form.

Wasn’t the Atlantean theory disproven with modern day ocean floor imagery and plate tectonics?

Like I know it was thought to be real but this thread is not like plopping down new places I think, but remaking Human Civilization, not earth itself

Oh huh That would be interesting, forming like Iceland did

1 Like

Very much so, but a volcano could work. This isn’t our history after all.

1 Like

More recently they actually found evidence it did exist (in real life) but when the tides rose 100 feet or so the islands were destroyed. They even have evidence that the Romans traded with the Atlantians and took in some of the refugees.