Recreating history forum game but it's unoriginal

Also by west of Europe I do not mean south east, I mean DEAD WEST.

Source please. That sounds interesting.

11,170 YA:

Coal it’s discovered in greece
Center american populations start twisting weeds togheter in order to make ropes

11,150 YA
Some italic danubian tribe migrates to south italy forming coastal settlements in sicily

Again, I really believe the limitation of only 3 events to be too little

I’ll edit the rules to make some changes.

Did it. Very slight. Also I can’t make a map with Atlantis for a few hours. Sorry Abt that.

Found video that pretty much explains it:

11,145 YA:

Australian fishing settlements are formed in the northen australian coasts

(ops wrong date)

11,040 YA: Atlantians discover Orichalcum, which I interpret as highly diluted rhodium salts. They trade it and obsidian with the Europeans for furs, boating tricks, and slaves. Their city is called Atlantis. edit: diluted with copper salts.

Interesting comments you got there

1 Like

That person is probably either joking or a conspiracy theorist.
Edit: still, what the heck is that

11,040 YA:

In the last century, the city of Fiorento was formed in south east sicily

The town of Zamug conquered more lands and expanded further, egyptians started making ropes that then got spread to all mediterean populations and a boom in population in chinese populations caused more settlements to be formed in center-east asia

Also Fiorento is a coastal city

11,000 YA: Atlantis starts building stone structures.

10,970 YA
Australian fisher populations start building better boats capable of not being broken by the sea

Ljrican starts taking controll of nearby coastal settlements

South african settlements succesfully create a wheat crop capable of surviving better their enviroment

Japanese tribes start cultivating root vegetables and tubers (they take less water to grow than rice)

10,900 YA: at roughly the same time people in the indus valley, Atlantis, and modern day Columbia develop pottery. Long handled axes become popular and gold is mined in Ljirican, all this signaling that we’re in the late neolithic.

Cows and goats are domesticated.

South African and Egyptian explorers reach Eritrea, and fail to colonize Ethiopia due to the mountain tribes being skilled fighters.
10,880 YA: Zamug conquers to costal lands to trade for pottery with the Indus.

new map, please tell me if there are errors.

edit: stars are cities. magentaish is autralian culture. other colors are same as before

How? Gold is still not discovered

1 Like

you annoyingly thorough human okay i fixed it…

ok good, there is still the problem that no one started making furnaces yet