Remmortal

uhhh i guess im broadcasting this message because i dont want what those purple pushovers are going to create

yeah probably dont listen to them
signed,
nigel nova

Noval Nige

Negotiations are currently underway with Nigel Nova. Please ignore his previous message.

THE SHADOWTIDE CANNOT BE STOPPED! IT WILL DROWN ALL LIFE IN DARKNESS!
THE ONE IS SUPREME! THE ONE IS ULTIMATE! THE ONE IS ALL!

stop talking in all caps, its kinda stressing

Let’s keep this in Remmortal chat ( Immortal Forum game) - official

Only reason I didn’t originally post there is because that would have been triple posting

Hey I think it might be a while before I can post my character sheet…

like 2 days at most

1 Like

I’m don’t have any sensory organs atm so that doesn’t rlly do anything

But curious as to why you are uninterested in joining the Violet Crusaders? Are you encouraging misery and suffering?

Nah.
Just don’t like the corrupt or stagnant nature alliances take on these games.

I mean, the only alliance you’ve been in iirc was stagnant because you were never able to connect with us so…

We kinda sorta ‘won’ the game without you for the most part

In my experience alliances are actually extremely active. There was some issue with distance in the previous iteration of immortal but this should be helped by immediate FTL in Remmortal

wirithing are ait slow, but we do have a proggeres
my predicting - we will start in upcoming Friday!

if u still want to join, there still a chance to start with everyone.

I try as much as possible to work on everything and I’m sorry if things take time.

Sometimes life has other plans, so everything is a roller coaster at the moment, but right now things are going to be moving forward at a gallop and I’m trying to ride it.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask me at any given moment when I am available (Remmortal chat ( Immortal Forum game) - official)
We are getting closer and closer to the last bus before everything, prepare yourselves

5 Likes

Will this game actually last 100+ rounds?

I cant promest anything

Lets say…
Hopefully

1 Like
Species Sheet (I don't why humans are unavailable for this game but I guess I need to create my own species this time... )

Humen (Homo Sapiens)

Advantages / Disadvantages:

Advantages :

• Adaptive (3): Adapt easily wherever they may go, giving fewer penalties for unsuitable environments

• Creative (1): They have very vivid imagination which allows them to not only to lower their maintenance cost with some creative bodges, but also create solutions to problems that other species can’t.

• Empathic (1): They are empathic (some may argue to a fault) to not only other creatures but other humans which give them bonuses in charisma.

Disadvantages:

• Fragile (2): The skin and their supporting tissues are weak, with less strength and def.

• Superstitious (2): They have the tendency to create stories and believe in myth which leads them to be more prone to fear and irrational thinking.

• Obstinate (1): Core abilities are harder to change and get.

Description:

Basically the equivalent to humans in this universe, with some slight changes to escape from those pesky copyright lawyers (Original species, donut steel). The most major differences between them and vanilla humans is that Humens are more varied in appearance.

Planet:

Terran [Ehrth]

My own very original creation that is not at all similar to earth or any other planet. (Very cool and epic)

The participant

• Name: Socrhon Crest
  • Race: Humen
Stats name Value
Constitution 3
Dexterity 4
Endurance 3
Mystic 1
Precision 2
Recovery 3
Resolve 3
Robust 3
Speed 4
Strength 2
Wisdom 2

Description:
Basically a reincarnation/isekai/alternate version (choose your poison for this) of Chronos Crest, Virtually the same character but with some minor differences that I won’t say because I don’t know what they are yet lmao. But they are just a normal humen, living a normal life.

4 Likes

To be honset, human as i make them are unavilavle.
The human u have created are cannon

The reason its simple - no want lazy take some exsample from me

2 Likes

@Centarian
I just started working on yours
And I noticed that you used 4 points out of the 5 available to you in the advantages/disadvantages.

Do you want to add or change anything before I do the final edit there?

@TwilightWings21
I think your glitch is glitching me.
I think I would be happy (perhaps privately) about him more… well

Nah, I’m good with what I got, it balances out better for my character. Plus I wouldn’t be able to think of another disadvantage.

perhaps you could just add another point to an existing one if lack of new ideas is the problem

2 Likes

like he say:

I can’t say that better then him