Remmortal

Uhhhh
You know what
Change of plans
Imma create an entire new species and planet
FOR THE GOD EMPEROR OF TEA KIND!
Info pending…

1 Like

Technically, my character is a sixth species - I did say I was making six, after all. However, it is not a race typically found in that planet (in fact my character is the only member of the species) so I didn’t include it under the section listing the planet

1 Like

Immunity to psionics - telekinesis wouldn’t affect them

i fixed it now

Zhvoltechik

Species name: Zhvoltechik

ADVANTAGES:

• Flight(1): Zhvoltechik are capable of flight using their shadowy bat-like wings

• The All-Seeing Eye(2): Having been infused with the Essence of the War apostle, the Zhvoltechik have inherited Vision similar to his, albeit in a much weaker state. The way they see the world is very different from normal organisms, as their complex magical eye sends out a magically enhanced particle that phases through all kinds of matter, collecting information about what it passes through, and sends it right back to the eye, meaning invisibility, camouflage, and hiding arent gonna work against them

• Darkness affinity (2): Zhvoltechik speed, strength, and Dexterity are greatly boosted in a dark environment

DISADVANTAGES:

• Mana Sapper(2): their body consumes lots of mana to sustain its form, which means sometimes they might be left completely with no mana for all types of magic

• Hunger of The Famine King(3): the Zhvoltechik require humongous amounts of food to sustain them

DESCRIPTION:
Shadowy creatures which resemble a humanoid eagle, they have one single eye on their head, along with a sharp beak. Their claws and talons are extremely sharp and will tear most things apart. They are covered in dark shadowy feathers that help them blend in to the darkness, which makes them almost completely undetectable to all their prey on their home planet.

The Almezani

Species??? Name: The almezani

ADVANTAGES:

• Mimic Master(2): The almezani has the ability to transform its shape into whatever living, biological creature it kills, however other than some physical attributes and abilities, it doesnt copy anything else in its transformation ( the abilities are not kept after transformation since its a temporary thing)

• Ruler of time(1): the Almezani can stop time momentarily in the surrounding area

• Shadow tentacles(2): the Almezani has 6 magical tentacles which it has great control over, they are strong and useful for both mobility and attack, and damage done to them doesnt harm the Almezani

DISADVANTAGES:

• Wrath of The Death God(3): extreme thirst for violence and death requires that the Almezani be constantly killing creatures or it goes insane and starts harming itself

• Weak immunity(2): Due to being [REDACTED] the Almezani has a weak stomach and immune system, and thus is very susceptible to poisons, venoms and toxins

DESCRIPTION:
A bizarre mutant Zhvoltechik with 5 eyes, 4 positioned like the eyes of an Uvegrisgan, and a fifth found on its forehead, which has a red glowing cross-shaped pupil. Instead of the usual wings of a Zhvoltechik, it has 6 strong shadow tentacles that can lengthen and shorten at will, which allow it to move in the air almost as well as flight in non-flat terrain. It also has an extra pair of arms. Another interesting peculiarity is that instead of a pitch-black shadowy colour, its feathers are green and almost leaf-like

There is only one Almezani in existence, Varin Haeva

The Planet

Name: Korubishta
Description:
A lush planet full of dangerous and horrifying animals and plants that are always out to get you. Its surface is divided into 3 main continents split into more than 30 nations of Zhvoltechik

The New Puppet

Name: Varin Haeva
Species: Almezani

Con: 3
Dex: 5
End: 2
Mst: 2
Pre: 3
Rec: 2
Rbs: 2
Spd: 5
Str: 4
Wis: 2

Description:
Much like his predecessor Egem, Varin is quite the zealot and dedicated worshipper of the TEA entity, the only difference is his intense craving for all kinds of violence, possibly due to Theo, the apostle of war and destruction, imbuing his essence into his soul right before everything collapsed…

@doomlightning is this all good? Considering that my character might have some OP abilities

3 Likes

“immune to psyonics” is a footnote in an advantage that has 2 point and that isn’t even focused on psyonics. Plus telekinesis bends space-time so it would affect them.

The entire substance of the advantage is just lore, all of the actual mechanics of that ability are ‘footnotes’.

The actual mechanics of the ability are

• Endurance/durability, which goes hand in hand with …
  • Resistances to most kinds of damage, including immunity to psionics
  • A brief mention of them being good mechanics, which could be considered the actual footnote/not necessarily mechanically important bit

We are broadcasting this message in hopes that those who are willing to help would hear.

Come one, come all! Come join an adventure of bringing peace to this broken universe, of ending misery and suffering.

We will face many trials traveling down this road, and violence will sadly be necessary to meet our goals, but in the end there will be no suffering. Together we can stand strong against any who would bring misery onto our Universe. Even the Shadowtide will eventually bow.

However, we are is desperate need of allies. And so I call upon you, brave souls, to assist us in our mission. Help us teach those who are currently beasts. Help us protect those who cannot protect themselves. Help us bring a stop to those who would perpetuate harm amongst our universe!

Join the Violet Crusaders!

Signed,

Olymtius and Ţ̵̤͓̹̗̺̙̼̭̦̳̰̼͂̅͌̈́̀̕͠͝Ḩ̵̰̠̝͙̥͖̱̓̔͌̓̓̄̋̏͛̐̾͘Ẽ̶͖̪̻̥̥̗̻̩̣͓̺̰̈̅̏̉̿̽̓́ ̵̨̛̳̯͇̜͕̭̖̀̌͂̈́̊̀̃̔̈́̍̒͒͜G̷̫͗̌͘̚͝L̸̨̨̛͎̩͎̝͓͎̲̜̻̻̹̭͑̉͐̈́̚Ǐ̶̺̳̺̗̇̎̀͌T̸̗̒͐̄͛̏̓̈́̀̋̄̃̆͘̚C̶̟͔͚̺̻͙͔̜̳̣͇̯̀̈́͜͠H̸̤͎̺̬͓̱̬̰̹̮̋͗̄͗͐͗͒͑́ͅ

uhhh i guess im broadcasting this message because i dont want what those purple pushovers are going to create

yeah probably dont listen to them
signed,
nigel nova

Noval Nige

Negotiations are currently underway with Nigel Nova. Please ignore his previous message.

THE SHADOWTIDE CANNOT BE STOPPED! IT WILL DROWN ALL LIFE IN DARKNESS!
THE ONE IS SUPREME! THE ONE IS ULTIMATE! THE ONE IS ALL!

stop talking in all caps, its kinda stressing

Let’s keep this in Remmortal chat ( Immortal Forum game) - official

Only reason I didn’t originally post there is because that would have been triple posting

Hey I think it might be a while before I can post my character sheet…

like 2 days at most

1 Like

I’m don’t have any sensory organs atm so that doesn’t rlly do anything

But curious as to why you are uninterested in joining the Violet Crusaders? Are you encouraging misery and suffering?

Nah.
Just don’t like the corrupt or stagnant nature alliances take on these games.

I mean, the only alliance you’ve been in iirc was stagnant because you were never able to connect with us so…

We kinda sorta ‘won’ the game without you for the most part

In my experience alliances are actually extremely active. There was some issue with distance in the previous iteration of immortal but this should be helped by immediate FTL in Remmortal

wirithing are ait slow, but we do have a proggeres
my predicting - we will start in upcoming Friday!

if u still want to join, there still a chance to start with everyone.

I try as much as possible to work on everything and I’m sorry if things take time.

Sometimes life has other plans, so everything is a roller coaster at the moment, but right now things are going to be moving forward at a gallop and I’m trying to ride it.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask me at any given moment when I am available (Remmortal chat ( Immortal Forum game) - official)
We are getting closer and closer to the last bus before everything, prepare yourselves

5 Likes