Rise - Alien Societies Game

I’ve changed the name, so now the game is officially reopened.

1 Like

Thanks @MisterMustachio!
Anyway my creature will look like some sort of crustacean, most preferably a lobster, it has huge claws, good eyesight, and is omnivorous. But it is cold blooded so it can not control its body heat, so I prefers to stay in dryer areas with water sources in them. Their armor is hard and sharp, so it cannot be easily pierced. They are an intelligent species, and they are also adequate swimmers as well. Their second most important asset aside from their mind is their tail, which is venomous and blunt, so it is capable of inflicting quite a bit of damage. They can also drink saltwater. They are pack hunters who take advantage of their high intelligence.

However it is to be noted that it is very weak to fall damage or any kind of impact force. Their claws are shaped like hands with joints as well, but are not very flexible. Their cold bloodedness is a blessing and a curse. The blessing being that it doesn’t need to eat a lot of food to maintain itself, but the curse being that it does not fit well in colder temperatures.

Their habitat is in the coast, where temperatures are warm but water is plenty.

Edit: I’d also like to note that the species name will be the Biza’rr and it is about four feet tall and five feet long.

3 Likes

I also wanna join.

The Kelyfo are a species made up of two very distinct sexes.
The Mikro stand just over 3 feet tall at maximum. They have a segmented shell that covers their back and head. The shell is weak and defends against only minor damage. The Mikro also boast a particularly high intelligence.
The Megalo stand significantly larger, averaging over 8 feet tall. In addition to the shell on their back and head, the Magalo boast segmented shells on the backs of their arms as well. Their shells are quite durable and strong, capable of absorbing significant damage. The Megalo are much less intelligent than their Mikro counterparts, so much so that they are barely sentient on their own.
The Kelyfo typically travel in single family groups of a Mikro and a Megalo, and possibly a child. They make their homes in humid climates.

3 Likes

@zenzonegaming can we start now or do we keep waiting?

we shall wait for more people.

I am going to join
Species Name: Dribma
Habitat: Plains
Description: The Dribma are a race of shapeshifting amorphous blobs. they are able to shapeshift their forms into many different appendages to be used as tools and are able to change colors to hide. They are omnivores and eat by absorbing the food. Their nervous system is spread throughout their body. They are pretty delicate and die easily but are nearly impervious to disease. They are asexual and reproduce by splitting.

is that good enough?

3 Likes

@zenzonegaming how many people are left to join?

ill join!

species name: Kavra’uda.

starting habitat: rainforest.

description: The kavra’uda is a species with 3 different genders, having 2 genders similar to the 2 we know of, and a third one that protects the zygote, the third gender is a bit aggressive and very protective, its coloration is a very dark green, while the male-like gender is a dark blue, and the female-like one being a dark purple. its body shape is similar to that of a human, with the only difference being that it has some small spikes around its body, a set of little arms on the lower part of its chest, and 2 sets of eyes on its cheeks and forehead.

4 Likes

Me wants join

Name: Kao’a
Habitat: Plains
Description:
The Kao’a are a species that lives on the plains, hunting small animals to survive. It’s a rabbit-sized spider-bear looking animal.
It has the ability to sweat, to last longer on the plains it lives on.
The main difference of the two genders of Kao’a is that the female has a thin shell on it’s back, while the male has no shell.
The Kao’a has a light green-yellow color to hide in the grass. They live on groups of 10 to 20, so that they can defend themselves from bigger species.

3 Likes

I think we have enough people now @zenzonegaming

i’ll start after @Evolution4Weak finishes.

1 Like

Added My Species!
is that good enough?

Ok nvm zenzone told me I can make the rounds so here I go.

ROUND ONE

@MechanicalPumpkin
You are surrounded by sand and water, and with some trees as well. But fish are in the ocean.
Action points: one

What you know

You are in a coastal beach, surrounded by fish and fruit, but there are also large predators around that could strike at any moment.

@MisterMustachio
You are surrounded by tall grass plains and woods, and some other Mikros and Megalos. You want to look for food, but you have two choices, look in the plains or the woods.
Action points: 1

What you know

You are in plains and near a forest. Food is plentiful in the forest, but there could be dangers lurking in there. On the flip side, the plains have few food sources but no predators to be seen. Your family consists of four Mikros and two Megalos.

@TeaKing
You’re in the rainforest, with food and prey everywhere in sight, but also poisonous plants and traps too. You are getting hungry, and want to search somewhere.
Action points:1

What you know

Near you, there is plenty of food to go around. But also some poisonous plants as well. The poisonous plants are usually larger than the healthy ones. There is a group of some members of your species near you.

@Nover452
You’re in the plains, looking for something to eat. You want to have enough to have your whole group fed.
Action points:1

What you know

In your side of the plains, there is not a lot of food to go around. There are a ton of predators, but they don’t bother attacking because of your group’s protection. There is a hollow where there are a ton of bugs and fruit, and only your group knows about it, so you have to keep it safe from other groups. There is some kind of shrub nearby that has a lot of fruit, but hasn’t been done growing yet.

@Evolution4Weak
Your species is also in the plains, but not near any of the others. You have no one with you, so you want something to eat.
Action points: 1

What you know

Your a blob capable of great things, surrounded by plains. There are a lot of animals in the plains, specifically flying ones, and ones underground as well. There is a lot of fruit for you to eat, but some predators occasionally roam around.

hide and use a long sturdy stick to kill an animal.

Forage in the woods.

Action: Go hunts some fish with my pack

Action: Consume Fruit

Can I join? Or are you sticking to the 5 player cap?

Sure u can join @OoferDoofer

Name: Gruffendoc
Habitat: Mountains, forests

Gruffendoc are l6-7.5 feet tall creatures covered in dark brown/red to black fur. They are omnivores, but prefer meat. Gruffendoc resemble a gorilla, but with a ferret-like face. The females and males of this species are very similar, but the males are slightly taller and have a white line down their backs.

Gruffendoc have a strict hierarchy, with an alpha leading the pack. Low members of the pack do many tasks for the higher ups, like making nests. Their packs consist of 25-35 members