Russian community

hello everyone, I’m from Russia and I would like when you finish the cell stage, you have made the Russian language in the game and I would be able to create a community of Russian players. I would also like to advertise the game, since I have a sister who studies at the best journalism university in Russia and a post about the game will be seen by many people and will even be able to help you in development, thank you in advance

5 Likes

Welcome to the community. Translations for the game are worked on by the community here: https://translate.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/

There’s also a thread to discuss the translations: Thrive Translation and Correction Office [TTCO]

I wasn’t really sure how to categorize your post as it kind of doesn’t fit any category that well, in the end I decided to put it in #not-thrive as this just seems to talk about some random stuff about having a specific language community for the game.

To be honest, I suspected that this topic is the “center” of the Thrive Russian community on forums, but it turned out differently.

@hhyyrylainen I’d have thought #meta would be the most appropriate category for talk of game translation and developing a wider community, as these are meta aspects of the game.

I’ve just seen that the game has been (at least partly) translated into 49 languages. Nice. :+1:t4:

Well it seems they planned to only do this after the microbe stage is done. So I would expect that anyone who sees this thread to completely forget entirely about this before that happens.

Right. It seems there is some ambiguity there.

@AntonProGamer228 You can help to create the Russian translation yourself. If you can get others to help, that’ll be the fastest way to get the game fully in Russian.