Scary things thread

• Holes appearing on me (trypophobia)
  • The fear of standing outside while the gravity reverses
  • The fear of swimming in a deep sea when the sea stops lifting me, and I don’t have diving gear
  • Earthquakes
  • A very large earthquake and I am not inside a helicopter
  • I became aware that I breathe, and I have to do it manually, and it doesn’t go away, and I am forced to stay awake or sleep in a breathing chamber
  • Having a heart attack when I am alone (noone to do chest compressions)
  • Dying in my sleep
  • Going to sleep and never waking up from a nightmare
  • An undiscovered meteor on a collision course with earth
  • A supervolcano making a worldwide pyroclastic flow
  • Humanity failing a great filter
  • The doomsday argument
  • A lot of countries having nukes
  • Not just goverments having nukes
  • The possibility that the aliens that make the simulation that we call reality decide to no longer do it
  • Last thursdayism
  • The possibility that I came into existance this morning, yesterday didn’t exist, and I will die when I go to sleep
  • The possibility that I am a boltzmann brain with a lifespan of 1 second, which also includes short term memories of a past that didn’t existed
  • Solipsism
  • A lack of afterlife
  • True vacuum decay
  • The aliens that received the arecibo message sending back a relativistic kill missile in a dark forest universe
  • Black hole weapons*
  • Humanity’s encounter with a type 3 civilisation
  • EA buying Thrive and completing it in 3 months, but 90% of the features are removed
  • All of the devs and non dev accouts leaving Thrive, I wander in the abandoned threads, until one day, the website is closed because noone payed for it, and there are no ads, and it is too late to start donating
1 Like