Disturbing images and websites iceberg explained
OCD(Really bad when you get urges to watch creepy videos and click and open tab multiple times, which traumatized me when I was littler with a creepy video involving gurgles and bugman image edits, and I could not really tell parents because they would be like “what the heck are you watching???”, but now semi-got-over-it)
Everywhere at the end of time
Gurgles & Bugman
Sleep paralysis(one of the reasons I sleep on my belly and not back)
Not having a good future and not getting a good job
Being watched by someone through my bedroom window
Watching a creepy video and getting a scary image in a video, then getting really scared and having a hard time sleeping(Happened a lot when I was littler, and for some reason it happened after watching a bright side video. Mostly happens to me now after watching iceberg explained videos)
Sleeping, only to imagine jeff the killer in my room and opening my eyes to check
Creepy iceberg charts
Some John zombie minecraft creepypasta
OCD related to the annoying website(google it up, I refuse to put it here because I do not want a direct link, and feel a urge forming now)
the scariest, most terrifying, and most disgusting thing i have ever seen is called Coffee
just saying its name sends shivers down my spine
- Holes appearing on me (trypophobia)
- The fear of standing outside while the gravity reverses
- The fear of swimming in a deep sea when the sea stops lifting me, and I don’t have diving gear
- A very large earthquake and I am not inside a helicopter
- I became aware that I breathe, and I have to do it manually, and it doesn’t go away, and I am forced to stay awake or sleep in a breathing chamber
- Having a heart attack when I am alone (noone to do chest compressions)
- Dying in my sleep
- Going to sleep and never waking up from a nightmare
- An undiscovered meteor on a collision course with earth
- A supervolcano making a worldwide pyroclastic flow
- Humanity failing a great filter
- The doomsday argument
- A lot of countries having nukes
- Not just goverments having nukes
- The possibility that the aliens that make the simulation that we call reality decide to no longer do it
- Last thursdayism
- The possibility that I came into existance this morning, yesterday didn’t exist, and I will die when I go to sleep
- The possibility that I am a boltzmann brain with a lifespan of 1 second, which also includes short term memories of a past that didn’t existed
- A lack of afterlife
- True vacuum decay
- The aliens that received the arecibo message sending back a relativistic kill missile in a dark forest universe
- Black hole weapons*
- Humanity’s encounter with a type 3 civilisation
- EA buying Thrive and completing it in 3 months, but 90% of the features are removed
- All of the devs and non dev accouts leaving Thrive, I wander in the abandoned threads, until one day, the website is closed because noone payed for it, and there are no ads, and it is too late to start donating
Going to the bathroom at 1 am but not being able to go back because you watched a video this morning about something scary and now you think that this thing is going to get you when you try to get back to bed and any little noise makes your heart skip a beat (True story)
Basilisk of Roko
The damn fog from minecraft alpha
What will humanity do after achieving world peace, colonizing the galaxy, meeting millions of alien civilizations and establishing a universal Utopia? Boredom?
How does it feel to not exist?
Being accidentally transported to an alternate reality where your parents weren’t born
any japanese urban legend
Backrooms (The kane pixels one, not the cringe “poppy playtime meet amonguss and freedy on backrooms 3am”
Being on high places without having a glass on you front protecting you
The moment when I ramdomly smell something that look like an anesthetic and it crosses my mind that everything since 2017 is just a hallucination during my surgery
To be truly immortal and end up floating in Universal Quinessence trillions of years from now for the rest of eternity (Or until I find a remnant of an iron core, that’s going to be fun considering this is the most epic thing in the far future)
The fact that one study said it’s possible that two out of every three alien civilizations could cease to exist because of environmental problems
That moment when I remember thinking Elon Musk was a really nice guy
The fact that several random Soviets prevented the world from turning into a nuclear fallout more than once
The day scientists thought they had discovered the “Deltamicron” variant and I thought that was going to be the end of humanity
The fact that it’s totally possible according to the laws of quantum physics for a 2 meter stone to materialize from the vacuum inside me exploding me
The boring company didn’t solve traffic, but for going to mars, the world still needs him.
No, not at all.
SpaceX is literally taking a lot subsides from NASA.
Let’s not start an offtopic debate here. But I can’t help myself to comment here that, if NASA doesn’t have a viable (within a similar budget and time range) alternative contractor, then they cannot replace SpaceX for that task.
Please developers do not let EA buy Thrive
you mean the backrooms level 0?
Edit: Why people thumbsdowning this?
Me: takes several minutes to remember what I ate or drank for lunch
My head: starts playing the eateot song “E1- Back there Benjamin”
@Trappist-1e How can you not find E1 why not just look for the entire album on youtube and just look through the songs, which are a lot, but not like hundreds
@hhyyrylainen what do you mean? who broke the posting streak, and why can I double post again(isn’t double posting always disallowed here)?
FINALLY I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SONG FOR MILLENNIA AND NOW I FOUND IT.
JUST BELGIUM THANK YOU.
You don’t know how many depressions I went through when I was looking for this song…
Oh no, you broke the posting streak and now @TheForumGameMaster can double post again in this thread. The forum software prevents non-staff users from quadruple posting.
Psst, @TheForumGameMaster you should avoid double posting, and triple posting is even worse.
You triple posted:
After which @Trappist-1e replied to you, breaking the chain of your posts, meaning that after that you are now able to post again in this thread. If 3 of your posts had been left as the last posts in this thread, you would have been literally unable to try to post again, the forum software would have forced you to edit your post.
And yeah, double posting is disallowed, as you knew, but you still did it and then even went to triple post.
I know I’m now double posting, but you should have really replied with a normal post to me. And not edited 2 posts old post in this thread (which luckily I see because discourse sends mention notices for edited posts, which is why you should edit a post instead of double posting because you can add all the new info you want).
Wouldn’t they still have been able to post due to being the creator of the thread?
Not that I think multi-posting is a good thing, but just bringing it up