Scenarios

Is there gonna be a scenario editor

Once the player has reached the end and reached the Ascension Stage, creative tools are unlocked, allowing them to mess about and use it to create their own scenarios and stuff.

Smaller questions like these are more suited for the Quick Question Thread though.

Depends on what do you mean by “scenario editor”. If you mean something like a custom campaign in some games where there is a fully featured editor for making them, the answer is that it’s unlikely. If you mean sharing planet settings with other players to see who can survive the best, then that’s definitely something that will get added.

I had an idea right now that what if the “scenario editor” was an planet editor with extra functions depending on what stage would you select would give
the complexity of editor like:

• in the microbe stage it would hive you minimal fumction ea.: Hight editor and also I would like way to affect the speed and movement of the continents in the later stages.

• in the society stage you would also be able affect the
    Fertilitty of the land, the factions themselfs, species (mostly the major species), hight and the size of the individual territory.

I have a another idea what if in ascension stage. What if I create a solar system and create it to a a aware stage and then “release” it and players could start as any creature they want. Would it be possible?