Share the "Media Whose Name You Forgot" from your childhood in hopes someone knows what it is

what year was it from, or about what year was it?

2013-2015
As far as I remember

When i was young, my favorite game was one where you could play as a bunny making a town, and also there were deer bombs that killed deer for some reason.
I always searched up bunny town, and i never found it. It could very well be lost media now.

Did you find disney content?

I remember some very vulgar videos involving 3D modeled animals including one hippopotamus and one of those videos depicts the animals as singing a song that actually exists but with vulgar language.

I remember an interesting game from google play store I played a couple of years ago.
In this game, you controlled some microscopic half-transparent blueish shark thing, which you’d use to kill other various microscopic critters. From them you could get abilities that’d be automaticlly equipped, such as lightning thing from a jellyfish-like thing. It had a level menu and level system too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landsharkgames.zenkoi2.android&hl=pl?

Eh, It was more of a PvM (Player vs Mob) game and not relaxation game.