Silly idea i had

Make posts in this thread like it’s 2031 and Thrive is complete

Example: [Reddit] I tried to recreate the flag of my country, Belgium in the industrial stage, but this happened. Is it an easter egg?

6 Likes

I did it guys! I finally made an anotomicly human in thrive!
Now for my next project, the rest of the animals on the planet!

3 Likes

That’s a little optimistic imo.

Possible bug? Can’t advance to industrial. I am an underwater civ with metalworking, but I am unable to progress past simple tools.

6 Likes

guys, i did a thrive speedrun it only took 10 hours, 22 minutes, and 25 seconds!!!
link

6 Likes

Nice vid XD olnly you can speed run like this

3 Likes

100% THRIVE SPEEDRUN!!! Only 148:23:12 fastest yet!!!

I want to see a 100 percent speedrun when the full game comes out

2 Likes

I realy cant wait i just had a dream last night of the galaxy like spore but a blue gass ring whit moustly blue dworfs and red giants

2 Likes

Hey guys look at the planet I made!

Finally completed all of my organism’s germ layers! It has skin now :slight_smile: I plan to add scales on it later. I’m making a snake.

2 Likes

Try researching a floating forge, but I prefer hydrothermals, they make a nice decoration

1 Like

Case 1,063,192,100:
WHY CAN’T UNDERWATER CIVS SMELTEL THE MELTLE

6 Likes

Utilizing the infinite resources you get at the start of the space stage, you can pause the game, and colonize every planet in the galaxy, before any other civs can pop up! This can be used to instantly win your speedrun after entering space stage.

I’ve been in the community since 2022. Ask me anything.

“Is it true that almost no one heard about the game?”

Yeah, but when I joined we were a little bigger than usual, we just got popular even when markplier made that video in early 2023

3 Likes

Guys, I created organism with super digestion but it now dies to it’s acids. How to fix this? (Image)

3 Likes

Add the mucilage organelle to your stomach tissue, it should create mucus to resist the acid

2 Likes

I made a creature that kills itself after reproduction… I don’t know why I did it, but I did.

Im destroying evry stare in the galaxy look
(Image)

1 Like

Auto generated dominant species are fun.

Beating Thrive WITHOUT MY BRAIN-COMPUTER INTERFACE?!? (GONE WRONG) (NOT CLICKBAIT)

4 Likes

I never bought one in the first place, so I don’t understand why it’s a big deal.