Silly idea i had

yo guys i made spacemarines from warhammer in the technology editor. bioengineering+adamantium

2 Likes

I made a multycellilar organisam of 100 cells that nides pations

Guys, can you tell me how to quickly build an Ascension Gate without using cheats?

2 Likes

well, as long as you command plenty solar systems, then you should be able to get the materials pretty quickly

1 Like

For the quick and easy approach, just make 3 Dyson spheres, connect them together with a ring, keep it spinning so the stars don’t fall inward, and line the inside of the ring with the things needed to make the ascension gate. The Dyson spheres will provide the necessary power, and the ring the required shape. After that you just need to grind the necessary tech and materials.

1 Like

Spiffing Brit be like: Thrive is a perfectly balanced game with no exploits

1 Like

i just made it to tribal as a water dwelling iron eating atp recycling humanoid in the hydrothermal vents and i have tools but cant get past tools for metalworking pls help
Edit: nevermind i just had to find this silvery white rock that makes the water a gas to do proper metalworking
Edit2:why wont my rockets stop falling over when i try to launch them
edit3:nevermind i just had to make suits full of water instead of filling the whole cockpit with it

1 Like

I made a bayblade creature.
(Insert image of bayblade creature)

Update: I made bayblade transports for them
(Insert image of bayblade helicopter)

Update: I gave them spaceships
(Insert image of flying saucer)

those look pretty interesting, hope these creatures do well!

update i just got vacuum tolerant pressure suits that can hold water and the ships have an organism i modified to be Highly heat tolerant Vacuum tolerant photosynthetic wing shaped life support and use elemental iron to make iron oxide which my organisms then eat for energy and am on my way to a planet with a 40%carbon dioxide 30% nitrogen 15%iron and 15% methane atmosphere so i can colonize it as it is a perfect 70 degrees Celsius
oh and they have photosynthetic wings they can put on to produce oxygen on their suits

is this thread still alive

Probably but looks preaty dead to me

wow guys, I just took over the solar system

i just finished taking over half my galaxy without ever leaving water and i have ftl missiles that drop out of hyperspace right inside of the target and then explode in the center of the target

day 8457, still have not gotten past aware stage.

1 Like

have you tried placing folds in the brain

1 Like

haha smooth brain no think, no sadness

wrinklebrain = smort
and also several possible mental illnesses

1 Like

that’s not true, I’ve made a smooth brained organism that made it to ascended.

Yes, but the brains usually take up too much energy and i die horribly