Society Simulation Social Experiment

I will make the wolves join my cause of universal unity by means of taming

You have to research that first, or, as the creator of this project, I can grant you the ability for the cost of potential disasters in the future targeting you(although they will not be too big).

Ok then, I will take it for the cost of disasters in the future

Alright, so now you have 6 dogs at your disposal(in the future I will add a pets update to my game so the dogs will be even more useful), but you can now make them hunt food for you, or even attack other players(part of the whole point of this experiment, which is to see if human nature is to band together or attack each other).

I would like to band together with Fralegend, and help them survive whatever kind of disaster you decide, upside for me is I have wolves on my side, Fralegend, you ok with that?

Ok, human strong togheter.

You really should start researching technologies now or gathering resources. It is now the next day, daytime, and you have gained your first technology point(TP).

Are there any other ways I could gather more TP?

fighting mobs and through other actions that will lead to being awarded TP by the creators of this simulation like me

Shouldn’t this thread be in forum games and not in other creativity?

it is a experiment, but also works like a game

Ok, we really need a kick back into activity, so: @fralegend015 @Nonametoseehere @MedicGaming @Null @doomlightning

I guess I’ll hunt some animals for some food and tp

I will research how to build

The only techs currently on the wiki are stone tools and fire, and you only have 1 TP.

Now I added how to build, and you now encounter a group of 6 rabbits nearby that you can kill.

I find a plant on the ground, and throw it at the bunny.

I rolled heads online, so it is a hit. That deals 3 damage. If you want to deal more, throw more than just one plant or anything.

I sneak up behind the bunnies and attempt to grab and strangle as many I can.

You miss most of them(20% chance strangling works), but you manage to catch one and strangle it. You now have 2 pieces of meat and 1 animal skin. Your hunger bar depleted down to 6, so it could help to consume some of your meat.

I’ll sharpen the bones, and did I get a tech point?