Society Simulation Social Experiment

Yes. 2 tech points exactly.

Stone tools time! Iā€™ll start with making a few spear heads, which Iā€™ll tie to sticks with vines.

EDIT: How much hunger does raw rabbit restore? And why are spears a separate tech? If I have to individually research each individual tool, even if itā€™s as a basic as a sharp rock on a stick, thatā€™s annoying.

Sorry for beeing inactive.

Do i have the points for stone tools?
If not then i guess ill forage around and try to escape whenever im in danger.

I will continue researching to acquire tech points

i will go a do some gathrig

Rabbits just drop default normal raw meat, and statistics about consumption are in the wiki.

I couldnā€™t find the stats anywhere, and please explain why a sharp rock on stick requires more tech than stone tools.

fine I will reduce the cost if that means you being more active
Edit: Check the forest biome page. I updated it now with hunger.

I wasnā€™t insisting that you change the cost, I was just wondering why stone spears werenā€™t included as part of the the stone tools tech, as a spear is probably the simplest stone tool aside from a handaxe. The only reason I wasnā€™t active was because you hadnā€™t answered my question.

As for what I do, Iā€™ll eat one piece of the meat, restoring my hunger to 9, and I will assist Fralegend in research, whatever they mean by just ā€œresearchā€, is that a valid action?

yes it is a valid action, but you must specify what you put research points into(you are allowed to give research points in this game, but on the wiki it would be different).

Fralegend said they would continue research ā€œto acquire tech pointsā€, so what I was asking is if dedicating time to generally getting TP is a valid action.

Is it to late to join this soon to be glorious mess?

nope I will just give you 3 technology points to keep you up with the rest

I would like to explore and possibly find a base.

What tech has been already discovered?

How many tech points did I gain

4 Tech Points, although your energy used has depleted by 125 causing your hunger to go down by 5.

I will search for food and and eat it.

Remember, weā€™re allies, and I have a piece of rabbit meat left, and since I already researched stone tools, we only have 1 more tp needed for fire, so you might wanna wait to eat anything if you want to be efficient.

I will dump my 3 research points into trying to get fire. Iā€™ll try hunting rabbits for meat and points next.

Edit: Actually, can I help Noname and fralegend with a research point to discover fire?