Some art

Okay, i’m just gonna leave this here. I’m starting a new art thing.

1 Like

Hello, yes I do know this thread is old, but it’s nice and quiet and if you respond cool. If you don’t that’s also cool. I’m just trying to get creative ideas for a species I’m making on paper. Right now I’m having trouble with ideas for head shape could you help?

1 Like

Also yes, I am “unthreading” square up (don’t actually square up I’m fragile. :antarctica: off)

Nice creation, I do not know very much about art but it already looks fantastic. Keep it up! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I forgot I even made this thread.

1 Like

Can you help anyway, like as to what this creature should look like? Or honestly anyone can help I really don’t care if anyone has experience I’m just bored.

Maybe a hummingbird-like beak? It does sort of look like an owl body, so I’m trying to cook up exotic beak-to-body combinations.

1 Like

Maybe some fur? :smile_cat:

1 Like

Ok I don’t really understand the bird thing and where would I put fur do you think?

Well, everywhere, the more the merrier in my humble opinion. :smile:

1 Like

Update: it’s head now looks like a mutated carrot, but I need some ideas on body shape! I think this creature would make a good carnivore, but please tell me what you think!

1 Like

Turn it upside down, add paws at the now bottom tentacles and the finishing touch would be cat ears and eyes. The ears should be at the top and the eyes, which should be more than two, spread unequally around the body. Just to make the devs of Spore nervous since they killed asymmetry! :rofl::+1:

1 Like

A. “Spore devs quake before me” is now my vanity name
B. However chaotic those instructions were I’ll do my best to follow them

1 Like

When it’s upside down it’s at least twice as good

“Blep”

3 Likes

It looks like a tumour is growing out of it. It’s kind of alieny, I like it very much. Kind of in the same veins as the Disturbance, but more rooty.

2 Likes

If you’re talking about the top part (or the bottom… depending on which picture you are looking at) that is it’s reproductive organ. It reproduces asexually and when it’s “horns” get too big they fall off and regenerate, like a starfish. The tendril things that come out of the rounded part of it are vibration sensors.

Yeah, initially I thought those horns were a tree branch, leading to the bird conclusion. Then, upside down (or rather right side up) it looks like a sort of parasite is leaching onto its face and is growing like a virus.

On a sidenote, when I look at the picture, it looks like your “thing” (what’s its name by the way?) is about to trip and fall because it seems a bit off balance.

1 Like

A. It doesn’t have a name, I was going to leave that up for debate and I’d choose my favorite (or whoever answers :sweat_smile:)

B. I still have 3/4 of the page to fill up. In conclusion I am most definitely going to make it proportional but thank you!

1 Like

Ah, that’s more reassuring. May I suggest it be called a Rund? IDK just the first name off the top of my head. I’d have to wait until you’re done before suggesting a name, to get the general concept of it.

1 Like

I’ll definitely put it into consideration. Also the thing on its face could be a virus. I haven’t set anything in stone yet so I’m still taking suggestions.

1 Like