Space ship ideas for space stage gameplay

I don’t think the community agrees.

This is a bit out of context, the context can be found here. However, the point is that most of the community does not want an editor as something you should do, barely just as an option.

Can we texture the ship? you know some spaceships have those boxy looking things on them, especially in star wars!

I don’t see why not. Texture painting your creature is probably going to be in the game way before space stage is even started.

1 Like

Ayyyy my thread’s been revived

Thank you @LastDragon!

1 Like

Hope no-one said it yet, or otherwise this would be kind of awkward, but anyway - how about we use asteroids as spaceships? I mean, asteroids are traveling just fine across space, and I guess nothing will stop an advanced civilization to “transform” one from the inside (like, the outlook will be basically a giant rock, but inside there will be buildings and etc.). :thinking:

2 Likes

I am so late… So space stage should just have ksp physics but parts have to be built by you with the broader parameters of science. As in every (or most) mathematical equation can be simulated in the game, starting with the four main forces to the broader branches of science.

1 Like

that’s been said before which made me hyped AF

Not the asteroid thing but planetarry annihilation did that already