Star Wars: Galactic Conquest

H-hey, you can’t do that!

PLEAD FOR HELP

Serialkiller/Classyus, I will help you crush Classyus/Serialkiller for whichever one helps me crush the Empire first

Action: Move Mygeeto fleet to Yavin and DEFEND

I can attack Mustafa when I’m able to buy a fleet on Kamino

Alright, that can work.

Turn 3:

Rebel Alliance - AgentTine
Credits: 0
Planets: 3
Fleets: 1

Units

Land:

• Basic Soldier
  • Vehicle

Space:

• Fighter
  • Cruiser
  • Corvette

Perks: None

Galactic Empire - PositiveTower
Credits: 0
Fleets: 2

In response to escalating conflict between the self-proclaimed successors of Clone Wars-era powers, the Empire has constructed a new fleet in its shipyards on Coruscant.

Units

Land:

• Basic Soldier
  • Vehicle

Space:

• Fighter
  • Cruiser

Contingency Republic - serialkiller
Credits: 300

Units

Land:

• Basic Soldier
  • Vehicle

Space:

• Fighter
  • Cruiser
  • Bomber

Trade Federation - LordClassyus
Credits: 100
Planets: 2

Units

Land:

• Basic Soldier
  • Vehicle

Space:

• Fighter
  • Cruiser
  • Corvette

1 Like

Just so that everybody knows, the republic is corrupt and they don’t care about the poor workers on the outer rim. All the resources they gather go straight to the core worlds, where fat and greedy sanators use it for their own needs.

The Rebel Alliance, I beg of you to not trust this suposed rebuplic. They are just as bad, if not worse, than the Empire you try to destroy. We should stand strong together, instead of being trampled over by powerhungry warmongers. Did we mention that many of the senators within the republic earn large amounts of credits because of this war? Because they do and they cannot be trusted to restore peace to the galaxy.
Our goals for a galaxy free of fear and oppression align with each other. Help us and we shall help you.

Movement: The Rebels spirit is something to be praised, but they lack vision and as such must be stopped. Move our fleet to Hoth and crush the Rebellion before they destroy what little order there is in the Galaxy.

It has been edited @Mitobox

@AgentTine Uuuuhhh… if you join me, I give you free access to our public transport ? A free bus ticket ? Free Amazon prime ? Do we even have Amazon prime in the republic ?

I’ll move my fleet to Felucia

Edit: After a discussion with my new ally , I’ve decided to do something else with my fleet

Only for AgentTine and Mitobox
Secret
Very secret

No I won’t do something else , I’m still gonna attack Felucia

I looked into the future and saw what the optimal playstyle was…

Secret Voting
I said it was secret!
No peeking, please.
The secret vote...

This is what I plan to do…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
And, I’d like to move my fleet to Yavin (fleet is henceforth to be known as, “Betrayer”)

I have messaged who I am helping in this game.

Sorry fellers! Had a pretty busy Easter weekend! I’m ready to play though now that I’ve got access to my computer again. I’d like to start on planet Hoth.
Also question, can I name my characters?

Oh no! I guess I’ll have to give you my spot which I kinda stole from you.

slight objection
Hope you can live in the situation I put your faction in - I made both factions think I was allying with them, and tricked both of them.

You didn’t trick me tho , I didn’t fell for it at all :joy:

But, I didn’t quite ally with you, did I?

You didn’t , but I also never thought you’d ally with me

But what if I am allied with you secretly? :male_detective:

I think we all know each other for so long, that we don’t trust the secret pacts we make.

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t realise you’d be back. AgentTine took over while you were gone, which is why there’s been so many posts all of a sudden (made it three turns so far).

If you want battle descriptions to include specific, named characters you came up with (front line soldiers, starfighter pilots, etc.), I’m open to requests!

Actions: Move The 1st Fleet to invade yavin and move 2nd fleet towards jakku.

Action: Rename my faction to “The Federation” (i think it fits better thematically), and name my leader to “President Pelegrino”
I want to appoint AgentTine as the commander of the fleet “Betrayer” on its way to Yavin. He has full control of what to do with the troops. I’ll handle logistics.
ONWARDS MY FEDERATION

Sorry, but I’m not allowing this. The Rebellion has no reason to drastically reorganize, let alone rename itself.

1 Like

Turn 4:

Land Battle at Hoth: (5 + 5) vs. (1 + 4)

Status Report
Having anticipated an Imperial strike on their base at Hoth, especially after the discovery of an Imperial probe droid, the Rebels were shocked when sensors instead registered a Trade Federation fleet looming over the ice planet. The defenders immediately rallied to the turret emplacements as squadrons of snow speeders zoomed to slow down the advancing droid army.
Despite the swiftness of their attack, the speeders found themselves outnumbered and outgunned. They could not afford to divide their attention between the droid gunships and roving transports. After a fierce fight in the skies, the last snow speeder plummeted to the frozen ground below.
The snow speeder’s defeat paled in comparison to the absolute rout the Echo Base garrison would put up. Purposed for the slow, ponderous assaults that Imperial forces were known for, the arrays of turrets made no dents in the approaching columns of battle droids, and were soon overrun. The broken lines of Rebels fell back to Echo Base, and, soon, the shield generator fell with them.
Chaos erupted as the Rebels attempted to evacuate, as battle droids poured through every entrance they could find. The transports’ hasty escape was facilitated by the Rebel ion cannon temporarily disabling the Trade Federation ships in orbit. With their jump to hyperspace, Hoth was left without a Rebel presence, allowing the Trade Federation to begin operations.

Land Battle at Felucia: (1 + 3) vs. (1 + 6)

Status Report

The forces of the Contingency Republic marched through the Felucian jungles in small groups to avoid detection. As one strike team breached the treeline into a small clearing, they were shocked to find parts of battle droids strewn about. The droids appeared to have been violently dismembered, and whatever had done so was no doubt powerful – and dangerous.

That was when the signals came. Communications flickered to life, but the words were indecipherable, and drowned out by the sounds of blaster fire and pained screaming. The clones dug their heels into the clearing and frantically surveyed the surrounding jungle for attackers, weapons tightly clasped. Their vigilance was answered when immense six-legged beasts barreled out from the undergrowth, letting out unearthly shrieks.

“Wesa in big doo doo!”

The clones opened fire on the approaching Acklay, but the crustaceans shrugged their shots off. They fared no better when the monsters themselves got within striking distance; one clone after another was skewered by a spiked foot. A few clones clambered into the group’s AT-TE for survival. The Acklay mobbed the cumbersome walker, but, to their own frustration, were unable to breach its armor. After one of their own was downed by the walker’s mass driver cannon, the creatures grudgingly retreated.

Within the walker’s safety, communications were reestablished. Apparently, the few strike teams that had reached the enemy position with no interruptions were overwhelmed and defeated. The strike team’s orders were to abandon the invasion and return to their extraction points.

Just before returning to the treeline, the AT-TE’s operator looked up, and noticed pricks of orange light in the daylit sky – heralding the destruction of the Republic fleet.

Space Battle over Yavin: (4 + 2) vs. (4 * 1.5 + 3)

Status Report

In response to intel pointing to an impending Imperial attack on the Yavin System, the Betrayer Fleet scrambled to the Alliance base’s defense. Both opposing fleets met above the jungle moon, turbolasers clashing. In the midst of the orbital lightshow, X-Wings sped forward, while TIE fighters swarmed from their hangers to meet them.

The engagement between both sides ground into a stalemate, broken only by Rebel blockade runners hurtling in from the main line. With their crucial firepower, the ships of Corellian build forced Imperial pilots to make hasty maneuvers, giving their Rebel counterparts the perfect opportunity to strike.

Having won the Alliance dominance over the battlefield, the combined forces of X-Wings and CR90 corvettes were free to harass the Imperial Star Destroyers at close range, supplementing the Mon Calamari warships’ efforts. Bereft of support, the Star Destroyer soon fell, thwarting the Imperial offensive.

The Rebel victory in what would be called the Second Battle of Yavin was a crucial boon to morale in light of the defeat on Hoth. Once again, the Empire had failed to demonstrate its power in contested space. Although not as iconic a turning point as the destruction of the Death Star, the battle still reaffirmed not only Rebel sovereignty, but that of the Republic and Trade Federation as well. The galactic scene would never be the same.

Rebel Alliance - JamesGames

Credits: 200

Planets: 2

Units

Land:

• Basic Soldier

• Vehicle

Space:

• Fighter

• Cruiser

• Corvette

Galactic Empire - PositiveTower

Credits: 75

Units

Land:

• Basic Soldier

• Vehicle

Space:

• Fighter

• Cruiser

Contingency Republic - serialkiller

Credits: 450

Fleets: 0

Units

Land:

• Basic Soldier

• Vehicle

Space:

• Fighter

• Cruiser

• Bomber

Trade Federation - LordClassyus

Credits: 700

Units

Land:

• Basic Soldier

• Vehicle

Space:

• Fighter

• Cruiser

• Corvette

2 Likes

Oh, that was neat. Time to prove my worth to whomever actually leads the Rebel Alliance.

The Betrayer: Move my fleet to Endor.