Tea Talk

i like to stretch a shower into 3 hours but i live with people and there is only one bathroom in my house so i have to keep it down to an hour most of the time

It’s clean though.I’ve showered every day for a long while and my skin and hair is still in good condition.

it damaging your skin doesn’t mean it will be noticeable. it basically just pops the outermost layer of your skin cells

Only the dead ones, and I have also been showering every day for a long while and have not seen any negative effects on my health.

I wish i could shower daily
Also wasnt the factoid that showering more than once a day could harm you? Showering once a day doesnt sound harmful

Also yall are off topic
Get back to talking about me

1 Like

Start showering in tea

1 Like

the outermost layer of your skin cells is generally completely dead and constantly being replaced. the only detriment of taking a shower every day is having to eat more of the materials your skin is made of. it is only truly harmful to people who do not produce much collagen due to factors such as: age, smoking, excess alcohol, lack of sleep, lack of exercise, and excess sun exposure.

no. that is a terrible idea and i hope that you already know why.