Tell your weirdest/embarrassing stories

In general, I said everything by name. Tell us your weirdest/embarrassing stories. At least I’ll be interested in reading.

1 Like

I fell of a cliff, and then I woke up, and then I woke up, and then I fell off a cliff, and then I woke up.

I have 2 strange story:
I remember I was between 6 when I was walking in a lake zoo and out of nowhere a young donkey bit me on the butt.
Another story is related to a zoo in another place, at the same age there were in the area a flock of turkeys walking around the area and suddenly they all attacked me. I managed to escape but they tried to follow me and chase me when I was alone. This continued until I left the place. It turns out that it was because of the water that was on me in the embroidery of red and black, which annoyed them.

Animals seem to have hated me when I was little

2 Likes

I have two.
I was once with my sister upstairs in my house when suddenly, a light similar to a comet, but reddish, passes through yours. I don’t know what it was until today, but I suspect it was a balloon falling

This one was today, I was at school, hoping the universe would crash and take me to a simpler dimension. And suddenly, I saw a cat at the water fountain. I was like “Wait a minute universe, i dont asked this”
Then I stared at the cat for a few seconds and kept walking.

This moment gave me motivation for the rest of the day.

So it’s important to say I don’t believe in visions or anything like that and believe what I’m about to say was purely an insane coincidence. But with that aside let’s get to the story. I think you’ll know basically where it’s going from the start.

I have a lot of dreams that involve the end of the world. Sometimes there are reoccurring elements to them, and after these elements happen an extremely powerful nuke goes off, or bombs start dropping from the sky, or a planet crashes into ours, etc. The world ends in any way possible.

One element that kept happening in my dreams was that I’d see a person paragliding in a very specific spot near my house. Now for reference, I live in the countryside of Texas. There’s nothing here, just flat grounds with cows or houses. Nothing to jump off of, nothing to see, and far from any tourist spots.

The spot near my house the paraglider would glide in was a cow field owned by one of my neighbors, far off into the distance of it.

After I see this glider, a nuke would always go off miles away, and I’d see it happen from across that cow field. Then, I’d die.

Anyways… Let’s cut to real life. Put simply, nothing bad happened at all, but I DID for some reason one day see someone PARAGLIDING above that field, in the distance. In the middle of butt-frick nowhere Texas, over a very specific cow field, near my house, while I was outside and looking in that direction, someone was PARAGLIDING. I even recorded it, so I’m not crazy. It’s still there on that recording. And I mentioned the fact I have dreams like that in the past before I saw this paraglider, so it wasn’t just a false memory I made up when I saw it happen.

This remains the weirdest thing to ever happen to me. I’d be confused and baffled by the sight of someone paragliding there even without the dream, because seriously, why was someone paragliding there?! But knowing about that dream on top of it all, it’s actually surreal. Literally the ONLY thing different from the dreams was that there was no nuke. The amount of coincidences that had to line up for this to happen make me kind of understand why some people are superstitious. Life is crazy. I’m just glad I’m not superstitious, or else I probably would’ve had a panic attack when I saw that person.

2 Likes

It was probably a paraMOTOR, that seems like the only way that could happen.

There was this new game called minecraft. I was watching youtube videos of it. There was one youtuber who made a series called “crafting ideas” or something like that. He was making stuff like refrigirators which turns cooked fish into raw fish (opposite of a furnace). I asked my father to download minecraft for me. One day after I came from school, there he was, punching wolves in the snow biome, in the magical game where you can edit the terrain. He gave the computer to me. I knew all about the game, there was the survival mode, creative mode, nether, the ender dragon, but the first thing I wanted to do was to try the crafting ideas. They didn’t work. “It says ideas, so maybe they are not in the game?” I objected to that thought. “If they are not in the game, then how could the youtuber show us their screenshots of being crafted?” So I stood up, went to my father and shouted at him for not downloading the right version. Next day the new episode of crafting ideas was uploaded. At the end of the video, the youtuber showed angry comments and said “Don’t be mad at me for these not working. They are just ideas”. It wasn’t an unexpected reveal, but something I wished wouldn’t be true. I still haven’t talked to my father about this. I hope he forgot.

2 Likes

Compared to others here, it doesn’t seem embarrassing but to me? Oh god it was the worst time ever.

So I am aromantic and asexual, if you don’t know what this means basically I don’t want a sexual relationship and (in my case) I would only date someone I trust but not because I feel romantic attraction to them. Instead of getting crushes, I get squishes. Easiest way to explain is “wow this person is cool, I want to be better friends with them and hang out with them a lot.” This one person, Sam, I have a squish on and at the time I was still figuring out if I want to be in a QPR (Friendship +) and I was waiting for a GP appointment at the time so I message one of our mutual friends and ask if I should tell Sam that I have a squish on them. This friend does not check their phone often. They reply immediately “it’s nothing bad, sure.” so I panic as I did not expect this and had a caffeine crash from coffee so this was the main messages sent (more afterwards but they’re just questions about it and don’t matter)

Hello!
I don’t know what to type
Why did I type that?
And that
Coffee crash give me a minute
I totally have a subtle squish on you
Don’t know how much you know about those or if you knew (not part of text, but if they knew I had a squish on them) but now you do

And after that mess, the response was…

Dunno what to say so um snazzy

Why is this embarrassing? I don’t know, but to my mind it was very embarrassing. It was worse the next day as the friend I asked if I should tell Sam said I already told Sam before. I forgot I did, but I think Sam did too.
We’re all still friends, so it’s a bit of a boring story but a story non the less.

1 Like

This isn’t a very strange story, but I like it.

When I was 4-6 years old, and studying in a school (or kindergarten, whatever you call it in 'merica) There was a playground for the kids to play, and it was covered with sand.
One day, my friend and I decided to do something.

A historic thing.

We would dig the sand down to the bottom of the playground.
Little did I know, but I was feeling like Professor Lidenbrock in the Jules Verne classic, along with my pupil, Axel (Yes, I forgot my friend’s name)
Anyway, we started digging. It was difficult, because the sand was very wet, and around half a meter dug, we got help, Our Hans (It wasn’t his name, but I remember it started with W)
He was big and robust, making excavation easier. We didn’t have many tools at hand, except for some plastic shovels and Hans’ (or W guy’s) powerful hands, but we finally made it. At the bottom of the playground, five feet deep was there, the glorious brick wall that marked the end of our journey.

Our discovery was obviously ignored, as other children care more about frivolous things than historical discoveries.

2 Likes

i cried a lot nowdays

the weirdest story i have is from my older sibling and it goes
a bunch of living food broke out of a restaurant and then started eating people and then my youngest sibling who had not been born yet appeared after my oldest sibling got eaten by a hot dog and i got eaten by a burger
then my older sibling woke up and in 2010(dream happened in 2009) my youngest sibling was born

I managed to injure myself in a way I can’t replicate even if I wanted to. So I was in my bed. The curtains make my room pitch black, like opening or closing my eyes don’t make a difference level black. I decided to exit the room to get a glass of water. I stood up, my hands were in the air like a steriotypical sleepwalker or a zombie. I walked towards the door, I didn’t knew where it was but I had a general idea which direction I should have been going. After touching the door or the wall, I would have found the light switch with my hands and there wouldn’t be any problem after that. But instead, I hit something. I didn’t understand what it was, it was as if it popped into existence right in front of me. I had walked directly into the open door. If the door was slightly less or more opened, it would bump into my hands or arms first, but it managed to find the only gap I was vulnerable. And it made a wound. There was no blood but there was a red line in my forehed. I tried to hide it behind my hair in school the next day.

2 Likes

It’s not such a crazy story but I think it’s funny

I was calmly playing on my computer when my dad called my attention and asked me if i could generate a logo for safety at work (He works at mercedes-benz for context) Anyway, I used stable diffusion, I tried it a few times and none of it worked right, every single time made distorted and hideous designs, I tried a few other models, UNTIL I tested an anime model that I like a lot.

It worked? Yes and no.

Just look at this:

Summary

funni fact If you look carefully you will see the mercedes logo at the bottom right

…What.