The Cavern (Seed world Evolution Game)

I am unsure if hematospawning as you described it is viable, but it is certainly an interesting concept.

Considering reviving this game and updating the list, unsure yet tho

I might reformat it as an actual evo game or leave it as a community spec evo project

Future of this Game
  • Continue as Spec Evo Community Project
  • Become and Evolution Game
  • Drop the Project
  • I donā€™t care/Abstaining

0 voters

Remade poll, pinging former players.

@willow @fralegend015 @GodOfKnowledge @Deathwake @doomlightning @Hanroz @Nigel @Centarian @UndyingHazard @Rudi10001

If you no longer wish to play regardless of the result just abstain please

This poll will also apply to Floatinā€™ - A Community Speculative Evolution Game, so I will ping players that played there but not here

1 Like

(Second post due to ping limit)

@TheForumGameMaster

Iā€™m more interested in floatinā€™ tho

This poll is for both games, I said as much in the above post

Edit: currently seems half and half between dropping and creating an evo game. In the event of a tie, Iā€™m prolly going to lean in the direction that keeps the games alive in some form, just as an fyi

Edit 2: Looking over previous creature submissions, I am not including Eusocial Stars and Radio Wolves due to Eusocial Stars evolving from Kinetowers, an organism that was trending towards being sessile, into a pack hunter with no real explanation of why they abandoned being sessile when it was working

However I should now have a fully updated creature list for this game

yeah that was just me not noticing things in the descriptions, also a dropdown box with the description of the organism under the name of the organism in the lists of live organisms would help prevent confusion on what niche the organisms are supposed to fill

1 Like

I do have a list of live organisms posted, but Iā€™ll consider doing drop-down boxes when I decide how Iā€™m continuing with the game

1 Like