THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

words cannot describe the existential crisis that this video has graciously brought upon me.

Thank you.

1 Like

I can’t believe it’s already November 25th. This year is passing too fast.

These four years couldn’t have passed quick enough.

1 Like

Well, with the end of the decade fast approaching, what were some of your favorite events of the 2010’s?

2 Likes
  • the Nintendo switch
  • uuuuuh…
  • science?
2 Likes
  • Some kids telenovelas I liked
  • Rio 2016
  • Ready Player One
2 Likes
  • gravity falls

• fallout 4

• gta 5

2 Likes

Anyone who posts after this reply is gqy.

Gay*

Oh shoot, anyways I don’t understand this meme, it’s homophobic=evil and annoying, also sorry for the double post.

1 Like

I agree with you, personally I hate homophobes, but I don’t think that’s a valid reason to do anything, however hypocritical that seems. People may have grown up this way or been taught this way. Sometimes people won’t change, but that’s not really the point. Anyway, haha funny meme. Thank you.

Same goes for any minority group but that’s not really the point. I’m not a “homophobe sympathizer”, but my point is that anyone can be blamed for anything and they’ll shut up about it.

1 Like

By the way, what do you think of my… 2010s favorites list? chuckles

1 Like

Relatable and humorous.

1 Like
I’m still looking for a solution to get VR for HL: Alyx. My cellphone + my cheap vr headset I already have are suitable enough (provided my cellphone can run riftcat), but I can’t find cheap VR controllers. They all cost at least 100$. If the Valve Index Controllers will be on sale on christmas (hope it falls back to 100-120$), I’ll buy them and get the game for free. :sunglasses:

Does anyone know cheap vr controllers?

EDIT: lonecat
Funtime Jacky

you can find psmoves controller for 50$ on ebay and use psmoveservice to track + use them

1 Like

why is everyone wearing christmas hats?

1 Like

Because we’re less than one month away from Thrivemas!

2 Likes

Dude… that’s more than a 50% decrease. That’s just not going to happen, and that’s excluding the required light towers.

Light towers? What are those?

Also, maybe I should use my steam controller for that or maybe I should just wait.

Things like the Vive require you to put up lighthouses first that can keep track of your controllers and headset, so if you have a Vive you already have the lighthouses, but if you have an Oculus or a phone case, you’ll have to buy them purely for the controllers.

2 Likes