THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

is the same bug here lets find out

Summary

wee wooo
can we make the hat fly up again
with magic psychonetic powers???
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Answer: No :c

2 Likes

What are ya’ll thankful for?

2 Likes

Omicron, as Atlas from BioShock would say, would you kindly change your pfp back to the old one? It’s quite disturbing to see a headless woman in christmas times…

By the way, …

It’s not lighthouses, it’s a base station IIRC.

Stop pestering them about it . If they want to keep their pfp that way, it’s their choice, not yours.

1 Like

Ok, anyway…

By the way, I 've seen that the Steam Awards have arrived. Too bad HL: Alyx can’t be nominated…

Game of The Year: None
VR Game of The Year: lol, I don’t have VR oh wait
Labor of love: Black Mesa
Better with friends: None
Most Innovative Gameplay: None
Outstanding Story-rich: None
Best Game You Suck at: Space Engineers

Summary
There I was, playing with me friends. Canadian was driving a rover, on the other side, marine was building a base. In my corner, I was watching and doing silly stuff… :joy::rofl::crazy_face:

Outstanding Visual Style: None

I don’t know many games from this year. Do you guys have any suggestions? Who knows? I might find a good game after all…

Anyone?

:neutral_face: + :thinking:

anyone else anoyed they havent made a progress update in 2 weeks

1 Like

Alright I’m about to blow your mind:

4 Likes

Post number 2900.

• 2019 is/was a bad year
  • 2019 isn’t/wasn’t a bad year

0 voters

2019 was a weird year, there were Lots of memes and events, like all years. everything seems normal. nothing new. the usual.

3 Likes

Until World War Three happens, of course.

2 Likes

If this one strait line on the avatars isn’t fixed I will riot.

Kinda hard to riot when you’re only one person. I think a more appropriate term would be “mutter complaints to oneself”.

1 Like

Why @RoboRomb’s hat is facing right.
And why @Omicron’s is sometimes facing right and sometimes facing left?

Wait… I’m multicellular now

3 Likes

Uuuuh I think it’s random, I noticed that yesterday and was going to make a “right Twix”, “left Twix” joke but then I refreshed the page and it changed.

2 Likes

WHO LOVES MEMES?

• ME
  • not me

0 voters

What’s with the sudden surge of random polls?

• who really know why people do this
  • hmmm…

0 voters

2 Likes

Let’s hope it won’t happen. If it happens, people would use wooden sticks and rocks to fight each other afterwards, according to Einstein.

Hmm, I never noticed. Does it happen to me too?

2 Likes

No, your hat is facing left.
And RoboRomb’s now facing left again, well, I think it’s random.

It’s just a simple CSS rule making every third hat point the other way.

2 Likes