THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Oh, I thought you were talking about the pfp.

EDIT erased. Reason: Not related.

nothing new happened in a while, iā€™m soooo bored.

It says I am sentient, even though I have 150 posts and it only takes 100 to become aware.

It takes topics created by you into account too.

Then how many do you need?

I think there was a thread about it in #meta. Itā€™s named Thrive Rankings or something like that.

yeah you were right, I was scrolling through this thread and saw a chart near the beginning, and apparently aware and sentient were mixed around

1 Like
Today, I heard separatists talking separatism. As usual, my reaction was, ā€œPish-posh.ā€ They were saying they were completely rational, though they couldnā€™t give any rational argument supporting their opinion as their ā€œargumentsā€ werenā€™t supporting their opinion at all. When will they understand that there is no reason to get separated?

EDIT: Oh, we will reach the third millenium in 80 posts.

What kind of separatists? There are a lot of people who want to break off from other people in the world, so which ones?

1 Like
Quebec separatists. They want to get separated becauseā€¦ they want to. They say plenty of things to justify themselves, but their ā€œargumentsā€ donā€™t always have anything in common and just donā€™t really justify their opinion. I know that Quebec is a bit more different than other provinces because of its french majority, which Iā€™m part of, but it doesnā€™t mean that it should be separated.
As I see it, separatism just leads to even more conflicts than there already are. I only agree with separatism when itā€™s for defending democracy (e.g. Hong Kong). Since Canada is already a democracy, I donā€™t see the use in it.
There are approximately 196 states. I donā€™t want to see even more of them popping in the list. I just donā€™t want the World to become even more chaotic than it already is.
1 Like

since there is a lot of talk about separation, Iā€™ll say this:

ā€œThe only separation I care about is between state and religion.ā€-le me

I hope this isnā€™t controversial.

5 Likes

I am officially a misc king, yay yay yaaay!

2 Likes

Maybe yes, maybe not.

1 Like

Nope. Not a thing. You arenā€™t making it a thing. I oppose the mere thought of such an idea.

1 Like

Wait, were you talking to me or to TeaKing?

Do you not see the bubble directed at TeaKing? Or is it a glitch?

1 Like
Yeah, I see it. Sorry, your reply could have been very well an answer to my previous post. It would fit the situation here.

iā€™m making it, and you canā€™t stop me! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

1 Like

Couldnā€™t find out where to stick this at, but here
Slime%20Girl
Something I made while I was bored. Hopefully itā€™s an improvement from the last thing I drew in paint.net

3 Likes

Good sketch, BowlDang (can I call you like that? thatā€™s how it sounds in my brainā€¦).

You draw better than I do.

EDIT: I went on Wikipedia, and it seems they really need donations. I want to donate on Christmas, but will it still be alive at that point?