THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

how about donating a little bit of money, then on christmas, donate a bigger amount of the green stuff?

I myself can’t spend money on the internet, because I don’t have a credit card and I’m under 18 to get one, so can u donate a dollar for me? Wikipedia is the best!

3 Likes

sound :smiling_imp:

How ironic. The movie clip is in Australia. :-]

Please tell me this post was satire

4 Likes

Do you mean mocking you or your post?

My answer would be your post. :crazy_face:

I almost turned blind after I saw @thunder’s new pfp.

1 Like

…oh. Pretty sure it’s breaking at least some rule. Hey @thunder please keep the forum sfw.

1 Like

Its just my waif and shes just being you know, I dont know how its called. Its sfw.

1 Like

Unless I missed one profile picture, I’m not seeing anything nsfw in thunder’s profile picture.
Anime profile pictures are not banned.

1 Like

Is this above all right?

1 Like

it seems alright, but trump’s face is SO UGHLEEH. also, He is a Greedy Climate change denying Nazi Capitalist pig.

1 Like

It looks like too much of a meme to me. So I’m deleting it

Oh, yeah I see it now. I mis-read the pfp and thought it was something else. Sorry thunder!

you mean mis-viewed? you can’t read photos, you know.

He’s also a dummy without any knowledge of politics and strategy.

EDIT 2: I don’t care about the capitalist thingy though. However, I like free healthcare and education. Just don’t put the taxes too high. I also despise communism as well as fascism.

EDIT: @OmnipotentFNarr, why is your post considered as a response to hhyyrylainen?

because he is responding to hhyyrylainen’s post, what did you expect?

1 Like

I thought he was talking to thunder.

Yo watch the politics!

But I agree with you

3 Likes

Hey, I was wondering… do sentient life have to be humanoid to be able to move on to civilization or what?

Im pretty sure that being humanoid isnt a required trait for sentience… at best it looks like you require a social creature with ‘hands’ and fine motor controls capable of constructing tools and utelizing fire in order to move onto civilization.

3 Likes

What are your guys’ thoughts on a quadrupedal species with a centaur-like body? How do you think it would’ve evolved?

1 Like