THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

such species might have the same capabilities as humans, other than higher speed and energy consumption, they will with 100% certainty evolve from six-legged fish, so most of the creatures around them will be six-legged too.

Hmm, alright. Thoughts on hive minds?

Stop posting random images

2 Likes

Wait, what random image? I donā€™t see anythingā€¦

Thatā€™s the power of moderators

1 Like

So there was a spammer?

No just a crappy meme

1 Like

Iā€™m very quick to hit the delete post button.

5 Likes

You are a true dead eye indeed.

Iā€™d like to add that any organism that enters the industrial stage and much more the spacefaring stage, would need developed visual organs.

2 Likes

Yay. Iā€™m a user of the month, I donā€™t know what this means, but I like it.

2 Likes

It means that youā€™re super helpful and nice, or whatever. Just kidding, congratulations.

2 Likes
It means you got a badge. Too bad I couldnā€™t get it. Now, I never will, so lucky you!
3 Likes

How long have you been spacefaring?

1 Like

Hum, wait, Iā€™ll check it out.

UPDATE:

1 Like

It means you were the best user who joined in the month that you joined. Or maybe itā€™s one of the best as it might be that a few users can get the new user of the month badge at a time.

2 Likes

From the badge info:

This badge is granted to congratulate two new users each month for their excellent overall contributions, as measured by how often their posts were liked, and by whom.

1 Like

https://community.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/badges/44/new-user-of-the-month
Kuvakaappaus%20-%202019-12-10%2011-14-15
:thinking:

1 Like

I feel like humanities tolerance for a spacefaring species would depend on what it is. If it was an insect like species then humanity would probably have a much more aggressive stance towards them. Same would probably go for a scary species that resembled lizards or snakes.

3 Likes

Knowing what we have on earth and how weird life can be, and how different planets have different conditions, the best description of what alien life would look like is bizarre.

1 Like