THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

From that page you linked:
"The align attribute of <p> is not supported in HTML5. Use CSS instead."
I don’t think that’s discourses fault.

Btw have you thought of asking on https://meta.discourse.org/ why justify was removed?

1 Like

Does the Milky Way’s galactic center produce any energy? If so, how much energy?

AFAIK the center is a massive black hole that emits a ton of radiation when it consumes matter.

Are there any threads that discuss how interstellar empires will work in Thrive?

I don’t remember there being one and I couldn’t find one with a quick search. There is probably some kind of related discussion in the FTL threads.

I just did.

2 Likes

Turns out that the formatting toolbar plugin just happened to have a broken version available when I last updated it. I just updated it again and it seems to be working now. You might to do a refresh with cache disabled if the buttons don’t show up right away.

2 Likes
Now I can FORMAT MY TEXTS again
2 Likes
It is working now. It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.It is working now.

Thank you, Engineer!

looking up because you let me down

looking right because you left me

looking forward because you didn’t have my back

looking left because you didn’t treat me right
4 Likes
Ah @RoboRomb, I see you have unlocked achievements on HL2: Update. I have too, but we’ll see who gets them all first. hehehe

By the way, have you looked at Black Mesa?

1 Like

My friend and I are both interested in game design and someone set up a studio in our home town. The thing that’s causing problems for us is that we believe that the current project being worked on is a horrible idea. They are currently making a first person shooter MOBILE game that runs on unreal engine. My friend and I aren’t crazy about thinking this is a bad idea right?

You might be surprised how not terrible their idea is. Pubg and fortnite are very popular nad making big bucks on mobile. Especially in asian markets mobile gaming is big, including shooters. Well I guess most of them are third person shooters with aiming down sights being in first person.

Yeah, but the only problem is that it would be difficult to play FPS on mobile, at least that’s what I would imagine.

the forum feels pretty dead,

let’s fix that with a controlled shock

1 Like

Now serius guestion :
Do some of you guys remember/know gormiti?

Thrive has now 11 years old.
:partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Where did you get that? The earliest references to thrive that are listed on our history page are in early 2010.

2 Likes

The first Hirnausen post about Evolutions! was in Feb 06 2009. And I count that time as Thrive history.
https://web.archive.org/web/20090520195121/http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/19981.page

1 Like

Well I guess, you could count the evolutions! hoax as the catalyst for starting thrive…

2 Likes