THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

11 people online. Is that because the progress report?

there’s a new progress report?! i didnt know then

Possibly, but the amount of people online usually fluctuates due to coincidences

yeah, activity fizzles out from tiime to time and springs back up again
however the people online ususally indicate how much actvity theres going to be

The progress report is usually every saturday… but the today’s one isn’t posted yet

2 Likes

i actually want to say something about the forum activity

A fun coincidence, when pumpkin entered the thivrag odyssey the forum got more active

Ok now do we spell thrive incorrectly?

lemme give you some examples

thriv
thirv
thirve
thvire

Thivrag. Make your own saga of life

wait, i just had another idea for a misspelled thrive game!

throre

spive

Imagine in the future there being thrive ripoffs like what happened to Minecraft

i see it as a good thing honestly. it’s a mark of a great game, because there are others who like the idea of it so much that they want to cash off of it. of course there are exceptions to this but still, it would be hilarious to see all the thrive ripoffs lol.

1 Like

i see windows as all 3 tbh
i see apple as what linux users see

im not sure if that meme is allowed but im guessing yes

I stopped doing it everyday and also its a good meme not just a low effort thing, so i guessed its was allowed

I’ll allow it as a Linux user that’s exactly how I view anyone who uses or recommends Microsoft products.

4 Likes

All the misspelling reminded me of this comic:
https://thrivegame.freeforums.net/post/4706/thread

1 Like

Oh yeah, wasn’t Narotiza the first one who made the Thriv memes? I remember a meme on his YouTube channel or something or maybe it was this comic that sparked all the misspelled thrive memes :laughing:

Yeah from Narotiza came my constant mispelling of trinae, and it’s so bad that it sounds like another thing, not like thrive

It sounds like a game where you do have to do something with trimming things.

Also and don’t worry, I misspell thrive all the time like this: Thrvie