THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

zenzone is fluff posting a lot
the mods should do something about it

1 Like

I think he learned his lesson already. A direct warning would settle it I guess but a suspension is a little extreme.

@MechanicalPumpkin for the thrived history, you might want to put in the devs acceptance to receive funding.

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually an important part of history that I totally forgot to include! Thanks for pointing that out. I canā€™t believe myself smh.

So I was watching/seeing/ whatever it is narotizaā€™s thrirv stories, and because he didnā€™t finish, I got sad. And right now I remembered that thunder made something similar, so thatā€™s good I guess. Though I now want to make mad quality thrirv comics

oh yes
thirv but made by nover
pls include refernces to forum users

2 Likes

That would be great! I havenā€™t seen a lot of art directly inspired by thrive recently

Thanks for starting another conversation!

Wait he didnā€™t finish? Iā€™ll end what he started then

Well from what I saw he didnā€™t, but maybe he did and I just didnā€™t see the end of the thrirv comic thing. Will the predator finally win? Probably not

Hey @Nover452 youā€™re industrial now! Welcome to the gang! Well Iā€™m not industrial anymore soā€¦

you should have become industrial a few days ago, when i was still an industrial noob.
you better get to spacefaring before we ascend.

Take your time Nover
A long journey to spacefaring is the most rewarding
And I say this as a speedrunner

Probably will, as it doesnā€™t seem like anyone will ascend soon, or when i become spacefaring

1 Like

i wonder how many posts you need in order to get to ascension?

You need to have 4000 I think. Iā€™m about halfway there and so is hhyyrylainen and blackjacksike.

you are halfway already?!

Almost halfway. However the amount of my daily posts varies time to time, depending on how active the community is.

Wait, what!?
How make posts did you already made?

One thousand and seven hundred posts. I canā€™t say the exact number because when you reach spacefaring it counts on hundreds and not single digit numbers.

1 Like

Thatā€™s BELGIUM-ing crazy, I just have 184 posts. :laughing:
(Also does this count as fluffy post or whatever they call?)