THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Wait, so you also learned electronics? Interesting.

1 Like

Where does it say that / did I say that? The information processing science degree does not contain any electrical engineering courses.

1 Like

Oh wait, no itā€™s just one study path. nevermind

The studies in the bachelorā€™s degree programme in Digitalisation, Computing and Electronics (DICE) has three study paths:

• Computer Science and Engineering specialization

• Information Processing Science specialization

• Electronics and Communications Engineering specialization

First year of the studies is common with all DICE students. The studies will include programming, software engineering, electronics and mathematics among others.

1 Like

@hhyyrylainen if there is a bot that passes messanges from the forum to discord, why isnā€™t there a bot that passes mesanges from discord to the forum

I think thatā€™s unnecessary.
It also comes with two problems:

• How would the messages go to the right thread? Or would there be one thread per channel?
  • And the discord has a lot more problematic users who send messages violating the rules often.
2 Likes

This could be fixed to just have a single thread and make the bot name from what channel the message came from.

For the second pointā€¦ There is no solution!

I hope Thrive wonā€™t face this kind of difficulty. Anyway, as long as the project doesnā€™t embark on a corporate path, everything should be fine. Right?

2 Likes

One of the biggest cons for Self Learning AI (Aside from the threat of StarNet) is it taking a long time on the users end to learn so it could take 15+ minutes to learn, but what if it was initially was in house (consensual botnet?) making Thrive Cells until it passes a test and then has its learning disabled and put into the Thrive Build?

1 Like

Devotee gang rise up!

@OmnipotentFNarr!

Anyway, I just finished Portal: Reloaded. Really good upgrade to the Portal series in both the gameplay and following plotline. My endingā€¦

Spoilummary

I got the good ending; I escaped the facility instead of following the Announcerā€™s orders. There were many precursors indicating that he wanted to kill the protagonist. First off, around the beginning when you pass across the dead turrets, he says that they did not make their trip to the future, continuing on how lucky you are to still be alive. Then, during the last chapters, he goes on how the facility is dead 20 years later because of one subject and then he claims that you are the one going to stop that subject ā€œdead in its track.ā€ Itā€™s pretty predictable at this point that he wants to kill you because you are the one responsible for the destruction of the facility. Escaping the facility is proof of that: by escaping, you can see most of the facility going down. Then, you enter the elevator to the surface and finally breathe some fresh air until you just notice three to four Headcrab zombies from HL2, which makes sense since HL2 is around 20 years after HL1. So I assume that Portal: Reloaded is around maybe 10 years after a possible HL3 (if it will be the last sequel). But that doesnā€™t mean you die, maybe someone around helps you or whatever. Unlike Chell who goes up to the surface 200 years later or something like that.

4 Likes

So I think I discovered the player species in this game of thrive:platypus, correct me if Iā€™m wrong but these guys have to be the most wonky animal to exist and 100% could only appear by the guiding hand of the player.

1 Like

Has anyone played Curse of Strahd, 5e?

1 Like

Not me. Are you considering to partake in a session of it?

2 Likes

Quietly observes peopleā€™s conversations from a distance.

2 Likes

My DM is planning to

2 Likes

Iā€™m really tempted to send a music video totally unrelated to the original topic of the discussion now.

1 Like
2 Likes

What is that I just saw?

1 Like

What I wonder is what model or kind of computer the Control Panel in the video really was.

1 Like

le pannel.
This is a post filler, problem?

Since I donā€™t do much with the TU anymore Iā€™ve pulled one of my older creations out of it and am currently using it for a creative writing venture. Iā€™ve probably said this already but I just wanted to make it clear. However, if the TU starts back up again, Iā€™ll get around to cooking up a new species to replace my older, ā€˜cringierā€™ ones that really have no place in it as far as Iā€™m concerned.

1 Like