THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

What do you think about my new concept of reproduction?

I think it’s in one of the TU threads, btw.
1 Like

where is it? What is TU

TU stands for Thrive Universe, It’s a collective project where people submit species, societies, worlds, and stories they’ve made in one universe, as far as I can tell it’s near dead (at least on the forum).

1 Like

In the wiki there are more edits about TU than about the game itself recently.

2 Likes

I haven’t really been keeping up with the forums lately.

2 Likes

Will there be a Thrive Cinematic Universe?

1 Like

@hhyyrylainen, after the stages prototypes, will there be a Steam release?

1 Like

Probably the other way around, at least preparing for a steam release should be much faster, than doing a ton of work.

4 Likes

Hey, the 0.5.4 version will be delayed because there is no way 0.5.3.2 will be released before May 22nd.

Maybe 0.5.3.2 will be renamed to 0.5.4.1.

A likely option is that 0.5.3.2 will be renamed 0.5.4 and pushed out the door once binding agents are complete.

2 Likes

Wow eight people on the server on the same time, miracle!

1 Like

Nine now

My full Username colour is:

Edit: 5 now.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it just end up clumping the forum with threads?

What’s a few extra threads? People tolerate the latest threads list having a bunch of forum games and non-thrive stuff in there. Wouldn’t it be better to have more Thrive related threads for once in latest?

2 Likes

Isn’t this thread thrive related thought?

Yes, which is why I don’t get the complaint about having separate non-LAWK thread. Anyway this is so off-topic that I’ll probably dump these last few posts to the miscellaneous talk thread.

2 Likes

I remember the good old days when it was quite regular to hit 10 and even over that amount online users.

3 Likes

Sorry that is totally unrelated to Thrive, but I’m currently working on a science fiction setting involving some sapient alien races and am trying to find a name for one of them in particular. I’m not the best at naming and decided that the other creative people on here could take a shot at it. I can give a basic summary of what they’re like if that helps.

1 Like

don’t worry, this thread is marked “Not Thrive” for a reason, could you give a summary of the species so we can think of a name for them?