THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

The rise of the necroposting-mancer has been spotted.
what side will u choose?

sry not sry, I will go to the light

7 Likes

I used to play it and created a Scandinavian utopia or something close to it.
Not to brag but my country was somewhere in the top 10 when it came to corruption
I think it got deleted due to inactivity though

1 Like

This was already answered, but I’ll also answer when it is allowed. It is allowed and even encouraged when you contribute to the thread in a significant way. So for example posting a well researcher new information to a thread that hasn’t seen activity in a while is a good contribution to that discussion. Posting that a thread is dead without any useful new info, that’s very bad and against the rules.

Modern YouTube ads for those low quality mobile games kinda reminds of the old Elsa and Spiderman kids video. Scat, people getting fat, women, blood and gore,etc.

I remember seeing my brothers watching a stop motivo animation where a very strong wind appears that takes Elsa’s dress and unhooks her bra (She kept holding it)

:belgium: Elsagate.

hey, you guys all know that little line thing that shows up when you’re typing right?
well for the last few hours whenever i click on text, even if it’s from another post, it’s shown up.
i now have transcended my mortal shell.

prove it or it’s fake

Press insert lol. It’s an alternate gui scheme you accidentally enabled.

i HAVE INFINITE POWER NOW

Oh yeah, that happened to me to

These are gonna be the kind of things that will be made (by me) later on in the game, especially if photosynthesis stays op:
pinadracos

3 Likes

Bulbasaur!?

Yk I honestly think we’ve solved underwater civs. Get uplifted, trade with land civs, be amphibious, be stone age, or live somewhere with naturally occurring thermite.

I had an idea I worked on for a while that used pumice and a religion that tied to lightning living in a floating seaweed forest. I think it worked pretty well, but it was extremely specific

I guess we can’t totally shut down the debate until we prove floating forges one way or the other.

I dont understand what your saying

dont you hate it when your species has too high of a population and its damn near impossible to get phosphate or ammonia

IT SUCKS. then i die and get kicked from the patch lol