THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

any of you guys into warhammer 40k?

From what I remember, either it isn’t set or it’s the same as “Spacefaring”.

1 Like

Purple is best color for ascended

2 Likes

i remenber what happn in post 7000:

1 Like

I was there to golden post

Edit:

Is there a free anti-virus you guys would recommend?

I deleted my antivirus. I also deleted microsoft defender. It slows down my computer too much.

they really do, mine sometimes takes up to 60% of my computer’s disk. its really annoying

Ok but any good free anti-virus ?

Malwarebytes and whatever your operating system anti-virus work good enough for me

1 Like

Microsoft defender starting with Windows 10.

I know you specifically didn’t ask but Linux is used without any antivirus whatsoever so there isn’t that kind of background task sapping performance when using Linux.

THERE IS AN ECLIPSE RN

Antivirus? Nah I just signed up for Nord VPN now I’m immune to attacks! Just kidding I use default windows app like a pleb

Saw it too.

post filer

This text will be hidden

1 Like

YouTube recommended me the “! ?”.

I feel so powerful now

Just don’t type in “ø”.

Nooo!!

1 Like

Thanks, I had forgotten about boisvert

1 Like

Just whatever you do don’t type in google into google, you’ll break the interner

i have a friend that’s catholic and we put holy water on his gerbil. this has nothing to do with thrive i just wanted to share that. the gerbils name is biggie cheese btw

2 Likes

why is she baptizing her gerbil? as someone who was raised catholic, that is not of the usual

i dunno, the kid that did it is 10 and 10 yo do weird stuff, hes the younger brother of my best friend

2 Likes