THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Hey @hhyyrylainen ehats the difference between an admin/moderator and a leader?

Admins and moderators are part of the staff group and they can see the the staff section as well as access to site logs and admin area (though moderators have limited access and can’t change pretty much any of the settings). Leaders can basically just immediately flag and hide posts as well as merge and split topics, and I think maybe edit other people’s posts (or at least thread categories to fix stuff if people put things in the wrong place).

Brazil. my Brazilian Brazil

The ultimate cell

2 Likes

im going BEYOND my limits

nevermind.

multicellularity

it wasn’t so much freedom as it was unity, 4th of july is freedom.

for some reason when my character from AI dungeon died in slime they immediately came back as a skeleton covered in dragonborn shaped slime and it didn’t even take 2 turns for it to happen

I have been noted that very soon, Godot 4 right now entered the beta (just now in 6)
that means soon we Thrive will be upgreat to 4 and can change everything.

what the Your prediction of how difficult the transition would be if you act to do so?

They still haven’t merged my breakpad PR
 and also when I last tested Godot engine 4 I ran into 2 very serious bugs affecting how I use it. I haven’t tested lately, but I’m not super hopeful that they’ll fix those bugs before 4.0 is released.

1 Like

Going back to DART

A lot of people are exciting to hear that space agencies will send new satelite to dimorphos in order to get look at a crater it generated.

However, energy created by DART durning impact was so large that face of asteroid that was hit by DART was probably completely stripped from it’s surface as we saw it in final dart’s photos and instead there is a “fresh” surface on that side of asteroid and not a crater.

3 Likes

I started using shaders yesterday.

https://imgur.com/a/hBCI9hz

Scary thought: we have no guarantee that e.g. YouTube will even exist in 10 years.

1 Like

Why are there hats on top of profiles?

1 Like

What? I don’t see them. You activated some easter egg?

1 Like

Aww, they are adorable!

6 Likes

hmmmmm

5 Likes

6 Likes

i don’t see the hats

Its November why is in every Walmart all I can here is Mariah Carey I am going mad.

2 Likes

It’s already the first advent, which means there’s just 4 weeks until Christmas. So I enabled the santa hats even though it’s not Christmas month yet. Also that helps me so that I don’t need to try to remember it during the last few days I have to prepare the release candidate.

4 Likes

You scared me for a second because i didnt see the christmas hats, but all it took was a reload and they appeared.

speking of these beautiful hats
 what decides if you get a left facing cristmas hat or a right facing one??? I seem to be part of left face gang

EDIT
i feel stupid it’s the every third hat is switched lol

2 Likes