THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

I did not expect this to get a heart, because it only covers the speculative biology aspect of Rain World, and not the lore. I prefer the lore, honestly.

6 Likes

thrive revolves around a species being made via evolutionary creationism

also with a mod that merges the tech editor and the organism editor you could evolve into an ascension gate

1 Like

why when i add chloroplast it doesn’t increase my production by does increase my required atp to function? also why do spices double up sometimes

Are you in an area with enough light to function/is it day time? If either is no that could be why you aren’t getting energy

yes im in the warm pond. wait theres a day night cycle now?

I know they at least were working on it, but I’m pretty sure it’s implemented

You have to manually enable the Day/Night Cycle when creating the world.

3 Likes

okay now i understand why nothing is working the chloroplast is not giving me atp its giving me glucose. so what organelle should i get in order to turn more glucose into atp?

1 Like

Metabolosome/mitochondria iirc

you do realise that the organelle descriptions tell you basically everything you’ll need to know, right?

3 Likes

i recommend reading the description of organells/protiens. really helps.

4 Likes

i do i just maybe got glucose and atp mixed up and assumed I was the same thing

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Underwater Civilizations Take 3

k, only thing i’m gonna do that could fit that bill is adding my sources to my post
EDIT: i finished adding my sources

The North remembers!

1 Like

Apparently a cult that worships AI called Tetha Noir just appeared, they also seem to talk about “sacred geometry”.

Edit: they also are planning on making paid subscriptions and have NFTs… at this point I think I’m going to start my own free and NFT devoid AI cult.

Found this, now I need to either redub it myself or find someone else to redub it.
It’s a beautiful thing I’ve found and now I just have to make the words line up with the rhythm better.

I feel like making a thread for sharing silly religious quacks just for the laughs.

That has a very high chance of derailing extremely quickly to just general bashing of a specific religion or even all religions.