THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Is it the PFP bloom season?
Spring hasn’t started yet

2 Likes

Hey I just realized that there’s now a spoiler tag that’s neat…

6 Likes

On en voit de toutes les couleurs!

— French idiom

Image of their pfp in case they change it again

That’s why I must use this tag to prevent myself from spoiling the ending of Season 8 of Game of Thrones or even from using the :belgium: words! Or even from revealing how an underwater civilization could emerge on its own.

3 Likes

I think it will be better to use that than our current filter

right now, I can’t even write ant-eater normally (it will get as anbelgiumer), and that an animal

1 Like

It’s supposed to represent the 8 accepted ShellCore Factions

With Those Being:

Red - Crimson
Yellow - Olive
Green - Verdant
Cyan - Turquoise
Blue - Azure
Purple - Violet

White - Colorblind

Black - Ex-Factioneers (those who abandoned their colors in the favour of cross-faction cooperation)

(btw I already fixed anteater)

Adding water wheels without adding realistic water just makes the power requirements in create mod meaningless.

1 Like

Yeah, i thought the same thing when i started playing it. Another thing that is kinda silly is that in ad astra, you can just make an infinite water source for infinite oxygen in a moonbase. In real life astronauts are going to extract water droplets on lunar regolith, which yeah is not that fun too.

2 Likes

you need to keep the water source in an oxygen area though or it’ll turn itself and anything it’s logging into ice. also if infinite power generation with limited SU makes the power system meaningless then a boiler that powers a tree farm, a charcoal factory, and a water pump makes the power system meaningless as well.

1 Like

TIL that the Valve Store just got closed. Forever.

:f:

Didn’t they closed like 4 months ago though?

1 Like

didn’t you post a GabeN video on it when it happened?

I noticed it too late. It’s just like when Thinkgeek was bought by the lizard people at Gamestop who only ended up mishandling their assets leading to its downfall. Except this time, it wasn’t bought.

When the heck was that?

idk, i just vauguely remember it, like the meaning of the word “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”, or that album about a smoldering file

Hey guys I found how underwater civs can make iron tools.

What if they used a hydraulic press to shape the metal? This way they wouldn’t need to melt it.

We’ll see how long it’ll last then…

1 Like

Yesterday’s livestream VOD is now here:

2 Likes

I’m sorry as well. I just feel so down that I can’t think of something related to the game as I’m unable to enjoy anything.

Was that about the questions you asked? We do regularly get general gaming questions, but those are a bit difficult to answer when for example related to VR it might be the case that none of the devs on the stream have VR so there isn’t really much to talk about.

XD! My bad, I didn’t think about that when asking that question. Speaking of VR, it seems the Deckard has not come out during the SteamVR Fest.

1 Like