THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

I started working on translating thrive to Polish again.
rn I’m struggling with translating the verb “fossilise” lol. I think I’m going to just translate it to “zachowaj” which means something like “save”, “keep”, ect.

3 Likes

I was in the trenches on the 9th of march 2023.

I just read what happened and… wow. I would never have thought that this subject would come up in these forums.

4 Likes

Same, I feel bad for hhyyrylainens mental wellbeing when he reads it.

2 Likes

Is there an official thrive iceberg yet?

That’s the closest we got. Still incomplete though.

1 Like

we can probably stick pandora horizon and doom’s other games in one of the lower levels.
oh also the cult wars.

I’m considering making a thread just for that, but I’ll have to wait for what THE HOLY LORD thinks of this idea.

we may need one, it’s only starting…

Still, it’ll have to wait for now as THE HOLY LORD is currently sleeping (it’s literally 2 a.m. in Finland).

he will not be pleased when he awakes…
The 9th of March 2023 will be a day that will live eternal in the forums, for not only will it be the day that it happened, but also the formal declaration of The Cult Wars.

Let þe 1st Cult War be declared on March 10, 2023, for þe previous day is not to be spoken of.

Hmm, this shall be the last agreement between our two cults for a very, very long time…
And so shall it be! that the war was declared on March 10, 2023. And that nothing of note happened on March 9 2023. And any who claim otherwise shall be suspended until they realize their folly.

A FORMAL DECLARATION TO ALL MEMBERS OF CULTUS BANANIUS, ADD TO YOUR BIO THAT YOU ARE A LOYAL MEMBER OF THE ONE TRUE CULT SO THAT WE MAY COORDINATE TOGETHER AGAINST THE VILE HEATHENS THAT AMASS ON OUR DIVINE BORDERS!
RALLY BEHIND ME, YOUR DIVINE CULT LEADER! SO THAT OUR ENEMIES MAY KNOW THE WRATH OF THE BANODS!

Can confirm, I was pretty concerned when I saw 90 new posts in the misc thread.

@Lipovomit you need to seriously stop talking about pregnancy stuff here, and @titus_the_human even if someone is being borderline making bannable posts, you should report the post instead of attack the user directly.

I was not going to do anything but I see @TeaKing already silenced some people temporarily.

Well seeing as I (hopefully, if the situation doesn’t repeat) didn’t have to silence anyone this time, it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

4 Likes

Recruitment poll for the Banana Cult war effort.

• I am a proud warrior of the Banana Cult

0 voters

If there is an unsatisfactory number of volunteers I will be forced to resort to conscription.

Got it. I won’t talk about preg stuff again, ever.
And i am sorry for what i did.

Guys, the new Earth impactor has just dropped!

you right i shouldnt have started with the threats and such sorry hh

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Quick Question Thread