THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

have a Nie day too, Nie!

2 Likes

Hey @TeaKing you have chesscraft?

I hope that you’re having a niE day too

OMG IM SO FUNNY LOL LMAO

im having a nigel day

Considering that “nie” is the Polish word for “no”, and the time in Poland rn, this is even funnier.

Yeah, I’m truly having a nie day, loll

1 Like

Looks likes thats is a very sunny day in poland

True! It’s as sunny as you can get at almost midnight.

2 Likes

I am sorry @titus_the_human but you cannot be a member of the Holiest Banana Militia, as you are the Game Master of Faction Wars we could be accused of cheating when we win your game.
Though your enthusiasm for our cause is noted and appreciated.

I was hunting the old forum for something to put on the iceberg, when I found out that someone made a sequel to thrive comics

edit: another guy did ever more comics

https://thrivegame.freeforums.net/thread/972/more-bad-thrive-comics

2 Likes

Is it just me or has there been a sudden spark in the process of creation of new threads?

1 Like

Yes, the last days were fire in the foruns.

By the way, what is the current time there in Poland? It’s almost midnight here

Whenever I see Nie’s name, instead of hearing “Nieh” in my head, I always hear “Nee”!

3 Likes

Apparently, both prokaryotes and eukaryotes can use radiotrophy irl, so it would only make sense to include a radiotrophy protein as well as a melanosome in-game, y’know?
In fact, it is primarily prokaryotes who use it, to the point that eukaryotic radiotrophs is kinda controversial.

At the time when you asked me, it was around 3 a.m. (I think). By the time I’m responding (which is now) it’s 15:27.

Do you sleep?

Sleep is for the weak and for those who have lives outside of the forums

2 Likes

i too sometimes spend a whole week asleep

I try to. Sometimes I sleep 'till like 12:00, but my sleep pattern is very chaotic. I’m trying to fix it though.

I fixed that before you even commented shush lol

(Responding to Tea)

Edit: hey we almost have 1000 posts in here

Now we’re even closer! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: