THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

So how does everyone feel about D&D?

WoTC or in general
EDIT: holy Belgium i am now exploring space

3 Likes

I mean like me starting a campaign on the forums. Might not happen soon, maybe a few weeks from now or something to give me time to finish the world, but after that how would you guys feel about it?

Doesn’t seem that different to me compared to the various forum games that already exist.

2 Likes

seems good

Seems an interesting proposition

yes

1 Like

I never played it.

1 Like

thanks i thought i was the only one

Oh I almost forgot happy birthday (It still can’t be your birthday because of time zones but ANYWAY)

2 Likes

It actually is my birthday right now lol! Anyways, Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You’re welcome, my friend!

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Holy sh*t there were way more stages left over from spore then I thought
Bassically

Bing bang cinematic

Atomic “stage” playble cinematic

Intro to the planet cinematic

Molecular stage

DNA stage

Bacteria stage

Multicellurar organism stage

Aquatic stage

Complex flight substage

City stage

God stage

Why wasn’t atleast one added as a dlc?

Because it wasn’t Paradox Games that pubblished Spore

4 Likes

AI images are starting to freak me out

I generated this image with stable diffusion, and if someone told me that this guy was some American politician from the 60’s I wouldn’t doubt it

2 Likes

well AI(specifically smart AI) learns so it will obviously be able to produce a realistic human face at some point.

1 Like

thispersondoesnotexist.com existed for a while now
AI was always able to do this

2 Likes

It, however, sometimes makes not humans, but monsters.

Monster (taken from yt thispersondoesnotexist cursed person speedrun)

I’ve noticed that those monster people often appear to be biased towards right side of the photo.

1 Like

Not really “always” but for quite a while now, certainly before the recent mainstream interest in AI, but definitely this was not possible before the first AI winter.

1 Like

But this is the first time I’ve seen a more “general” image AI like stable diffusion generate something so realistic

And here is another image of that ai guy

2 Likes