aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
5701
By “GF” you mean forum games?
1 Like
doomlightning
(The Invisible Aztec Dodo Overgod of Thrive and everything else. Semi-professor of botany and avid plant and bacteria abuser.)
5702
No, why do u say that?
we all know that Game forum its the real name
2 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
5703
I don’t recall anybody using this true name… I wonder why
1 Like
C009
(Least favourite developer)
5704
why are you torturing plants release plants from your basement
7 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
5705
I think there’s something deeper going on with what doom has been up to in the recent times…
2 Likes
doomlightning
(The Invisible Aztec Dodo Overgod of Thrive and everything else. Semi-professor of botany and avid plant and bacteria abuser.)
5706
because I am can do it
no one can stop me
I am torturing plant with copper because I can
and u don’t have any contermarger to my ways 
that feel its in my lack of existing herer
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
5707
Until someone or something does…
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
5709
What about Lipovomit? They were mentioned in that image…
Edit: Also who is Kelf? They’ve been around for a while now but haven’t made a single post to this point
1 Like
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
5711
The forum seems pretty biased against Romp, I wonder why…
2 Likes
Nie
([ɲɛ] | 🇵🇱 | 𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕠𝕔𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕫𝕒 :𝔻)
5712
Aah is on their way to become yet another omnipresent electron!!!
3 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
5713
That’s what many on this forum did end up becoming… And perhaps I will become an Ascended Electron?
4 Likes
Seeing as you reply to EVERY comment someone makes, yes, you will become ascended.
7 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
5715
Well unless the ascension limit is just suddenly dramaticly raised… But I doubt that’s going to happen.
3 Likes
doomlightning
(The Invisible Aztec Dodo Overgod of Thrive and everything else. Semi-professor of botany and avid plant and bacteria abuser.)
5716
We moveing in connonic speed to 1.0 thirve in the next time
We alreay in 0.8 vety soon
Excited
4 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
5717
There are plans to complete the microbe stage by the end of 2025…
7 Likes
doomlightning
(The Invisible Aztec Dodo Overgod of Thrive and everything else. Semi-professor of botany and avid plant and bacteria abuser.)
5718
Even more exciting!
Its finaly stared to have flesh and bone to do its best
5 Likes
aah31415
(The maker of SitF, Radiostrocity, The Lifenote and TGBing; The Second Ascended...; And just maybe a security warning come alive...?)
5719
More accurately, cytoskeleton and ATP… I guess.
3 Likes
I guess the forums are now over with aah achieving a full column in the latest posts list.
2 Likes