THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Me, even though i’m bad, and will thus probably lose.

So I have just discovered the overwhelming wholesomeness of Créu,
Here.

Summary

131153_cabc13e61558444b8af91d6bee016c16_mv2
200w

4 Likes

I revived Today is Just not your day. Let’s go play it! Today is just not your day: The Game

It looks like it’s not long before I complete a year on the forums…

It seems like yesterday I watched oliver’s video…

3 Likes

Me too, bub.

Godot 4.0[1] is now out WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

1. The Engine Thrive uses ↩︎

6 Likes

Maybe we should port from Godot 3.x to Godot 4.x…

Godot 4 has some pretty serious bugs that would impact my workflow. I’m also guessing that once we actually can port Thrive over, we’ll discover plenty more bugs in Godot. Also many fixes were pushed back to 4.1, so I think that’s the earliest version we can really switch to.

And Godot still has not accepted my PR about a crash dump generation system:

1 Like

Huh. They didn’t talk about those bugs, so naturally, i didn’t know that…
Also my teeth hurt because i had the surgery.

@Lipovomit why the sudden burst of activity?

I guess i’m @MechanicalPumpkin’s successor.

Hmmm I may have to do some investigating…

If @MechanicalPumpkin is an electron, what does that make me?

A John Egbert – apparently.

So i’m me?

MINI CASE NUMBER 42069

WHY LIPOVOMIT IS SO ACTIVE

So, yesterday was a normal day. buwutler was making the 27am coffee, I was browsing YouTube 2.

I was about to start watching the Mr Beast Jr video (after the 34 commercials that play at the beginning of the video) when I hear a knock on my door.

I I thought it was strange, buwutler thought it was strange, after all we weren’t expecting visitors at this hour. Oh and it’s kinda rare somebody be “passing by” a moon of saturn

Anyway, I opened the door and there he was. Mr Beast Jr. Also known as zenzone, to the layman.

The last time I saw that guy was at the 2254 International Potassium Computer Convention, the one that was ruined because he brought in a radioactive mutated monkey that blew up the IBM-BANANA-3, we haven’t seen each other since.

He seemed GENUINELY worried about something, I asked him what it was and he said

“Godot 4 has been released”

I panic.

Anyone with the slightest IQ knows that since the dawn of humanity, Godot 4 was feared. The legends handed down from generation to generation said that “At the dawn of the fourth Godot, time will split, and Thrive will be complete, completing the annihilation of the universe, excerpted from the Marvel movies.”

Zenzone points to the sky in shock, I look up and it’s him.

Saturn. Zenzone is kind of silly sometimes.

Buwutler screams like a little girl (duh) and I ignore it, he is Saturnophobic, but then i look inside my house, and i ser someone in the center of the room playing a comically small guitar. Yeah its him.

dramatic break

Adam Sandler is back.

1 Like

I’m active because of Adam Sandler?
…okay then…

Well, Gacha Club allows easy skit creating i guess? :man_shrugging:

well sure it’s easy but it’s also malware

Uhhh… No?
That’s like saying Roblox is malware.
I have had zero malware problems on either of my phones, and they both have Gacha Club on them!
Besides, why would Lunime put malware there? He already put microtransactions!
You don’t need both. Besides, it got verified by Play Protect.