THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Just… Don’t talk about your kinks anymore, okay? The thing is…that this forum should be kept around 13+, and such topics, especially regarding non purely speculative stuff, should be talked about in private messages, if at all on the forums.

5 Likes

Yeah I mean… it’d be one thing if it came up once or even twice but… he keeps talking about it…

2 Likes

If you’re going to kinkshame this is a pretty good kink to shame…

1 Like

my bad anyway anybody seen any new movie recently?

Let’s just stop. Right here. And never mention it again.

3 Likes

For the safety of everyone’s mental health
Im silencing a few people

9 Likes

This shall forever be known as a dark chapter in forum history…

1 Like

I will never mention this again.

1 Like

can you remove it from your bio?

1 Like

The mood here is so tense…

I’m going to drop this maxwell cat here

8 Likes

It looks like we’ve got a similar idea, I dropped six ‘new’ videos in the Cute Animals Videos! thread.

2 Likes

I think this is one of those post that become ingrained in the forum history and become part of the culture for better or worse…

Let’s not speak of what occurred on March 9, 2023.

1 Like

This goes straight to the Thrive Iceberg

5 Likes

Layer: Void
Entry: March 9, 2023

3 Likes

I think it’s less of march 9th incident since it originated on a different day but yeah

I mean, I don’t think this event is really worth remembering as a part of the Thrive Community culture, since this only happened in one thread and was quickly resolved. Maybe as a little factoid or a very small inside joke that only like maybe 10 people would get.

Yeah I think it’s a very much smaller version of the goat incident (or maybe the ja1cob user) in that’s a single event that happen that people will remember because of just strangeness

I think it still have some significance since it’s just a really weird that happened and so it’s notable in the same way in certain fandoms there are just certain infamous post that get joked about every couple of months as a really weird thing that happened

4 Likes

That’s some lore I’m not familiar with! Straight into the iceberg!

2 Likes

Ja1cob was a user on the old forum they were (I think) the first perma-banned thrive forum regular for this post (there’s a lot of context missing here because I need to do research to give an accurate account lmao)

but one of the thing I remember was the even before this post he was kind of contentious with most users and argue with them a lot, mostly about the laid-back attitude we have here. Which is actually probably ‘worse’ now

2 Likes