THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

How did that post get him banned

1 Like

If you read the 2nd chapter carefully you noticed that it was a indirect dig at the mods and admins

specifically this part:

I dreamed of mechanical dinosaurs and wyverns that never die. I dreamt of a river of olives.
It suddenly caught fire, unannounced as unwavering flames consumed the night sky. The olive branch was so easily discarded, without a second thought.
A wild dog that would delete his enemies without uttering a word, and steal all possessions from his ignorant neighbours claiming it for his own,
Of a house seeping the smoke of the pointed leaf, spreading its clouds over the sky, literally foreshadowing the fall of a nation and its peoples.
Of a king who would randomly banish innocent subjects, with no reason. While letting the guilty run free, mocking those who were expelled from the nation.
Of a wild bird with a hairy lip that brushed so meekly against the pages of the constitution. Only a fool would partake in such acts.
Of a toad on a one wheeled instrument, going through the streets of London, unannounced. Why London?
Of a psychotic cook, reigning over a foreign kitchen, dictating unearned power in the name of the gods. He hated steak.
Of a shipā€™s captain lost at sea drowning in regret and apology. But such unfounded forgiveness can only be known as the true bearings of an egotistical nature escaping from punishment.

They talked about it here:
https://thrivegame.freeforums.net/thread/1230/moderator-reports

1 Like

I wonder what he would have said about meā€¦

100% would have hated you, you are not a mod but you are definitely what he was against, you are a shitposter and he hated the light unprofessionalism of the forum

1 Like

Guess he would have hated me as well.

1 Like

I bet he wouldā€™ve absolutely despised me back when I first joined. I wouldnā€™t blame him, honestly.

2 Likes

He seems like a cool dude, I would have hung with him regularly.

Ja1cob

Annoy the mods
Good at writing
Know about the game thrive

Zenzone

Annoy the mods
Good at writing
Know about the game thrive

Yeah its make sense

3 Likes

speaking of writing do you read my techno elysium forum game?

I would, but for some reason my brain canā€™t process the forum games.

He just canā€™t

Itā€™s pretty good though and iā€™m going to resume posting rounds today.
check it out.

I started working on translating thrive to Polish again.
rn Iā€™m struggling with translating the verb ā€œfossiliseā€ lol. I think Iā€™m going to just translate it to ā€œzachowajā€ which means something like ā€œsaveā€, ā€œkeepā€, ect.

3 Likes

I was in the trenches on the 9th of march 2023.

I just read what happened andā€¦ wow. I would never have thought that this subject would come up in these forums.

4 Likes

Same, I feel bad for hhyyrylainens mental wellbeing when he reads it.

2 Likes

Is there an official thrive iceberg yet?

Thatā€™s the closest we got. Still incomplete though.

1 Like

we can probably stick pandora horizon and doomā€™s other games in one of the lower levels.
oh also the cult wars.

Iā€™m considering making a thread just for that, but Iā€™ll have to wait for what THE HOLY LORD thinks of this idea.

we may need one, itā€™s only startingā€¦