THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

k, only thing i’m gonna do that could fit that bill is adding my sources to my post
EDIT: i finished adding my sources

The North remembers!

1 Like

Apparently a cult that worships AI called Tetha Noir just appeared, they also seem to talk about “sacred geometry”.

Edit: they also are planning on making paid subscriptions and have NFTs… at this point I think I’m going to start my own free and NFT devoid AI cult.

Found this, now I need to either redub it myself or find someone else to redub it.
It’s a beautiful thing I’ve found and now I just have to make the words line up with the rhythm better.

I feel like making a thread for sharing silly religious quacks just for the laughs.

That has a very high chance of derailing extremely quickly to just general bashing of a specific religion or even all religions.

Or a flame war between everyone

3 Likes

I don’t really think a 4 day old cult counts as an official religion.

if Christianity counts as a religion anything can

Bro thinks they did something there

Not sure what you are implying here…?

Christianity has been around for over 2000 years, not exactly comparable to a four day old ‘cult’

(Responding to Willow)

Edit: Also, if you are insinuating something is wrong with Christianity, please keep it to yourself. I myself am a Christian, and there is no need to start arguments on the forums due to disrespecting someone’s choice of religion.

sure it has been around for 2000 years but, eating the flesh, blood, and body of your savior sounds pretty culty to me

Dude please stop. I am a Christian, so I would request you please stop dissing my religion.

Also, you ever heard of metaphors?

yes

k, also christians are fine imo (as long as they aren’t evangelicals or conservatives) as i don’t care what someone’s religion is and only really care about the person’s personality

A cult is defined as such because it’s either private or separates it’s members from society, a religion instead is integrated in society, as such it doesn’t sound “culty” since it doesn’t have anything to do with it being a cult or not.

i thought that discussion ended already

Ok and?

The discussion has ended :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Ok, and?