THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Like this


Oh huh. I might not notice anything cause I’m on mobile

i’m on pc, everything looks fine to me.

I noticed that once happening in the past week when it seemed like not all of the site loaded fully. When fully loaded the site looks normal to me right now.

Why is it all centered?

It always seemed that way to me

(I’ve been using Thrive forum on my computer for less than a month)

How do you handle having all your text

centered

How? The forums look fine for me on both Firefox and Chrome…

It fixed itself after a while.

Hello! I just felt like making this post so I can say that I hope you’re all doing well! If things aren’t the best for you right now, I really hope that your situation improves.

4 Likes


I think its still need some work here

Is that recent? At least the last time I saw that I think it looked better to me, but I guess it was over the categories label for me as well.

Discourse likes to just break things, but I’m so busy with other things that I just can’t spare the mental energy to maintain our heavily customized discourse theme.

Yes, it started a few days ago (not on the phone) and its was very recent.
But it’s not something that really bothers me right now, so if you have the strength to deal with it, feel free to do this. Health comes first (including mental health)

I did update discourse a few days ago, so it is probably new. I’m not going to do anything about it.
I’ve for years hoped someone would come along and help me, even only just fixing the emergency broken stuff, but so far no luck…

2 Likes

It sounds really bad to be left alone in this mess

I closed the poll, the “yes” option won.

should we change the background image? what even is the image for that matter?

@hhyyrylainen
image
this thing wont go away, it doesnt even show the notif which caused this, and i cant clear my notifications cuz it thinks that theres nothing new.

That happens when someone adds you to a dm and then kicks you out of it qfter you get a notification.

Do you think there should be editors that are mostly aesthetic (no effect on the gameplay)? Select the ones you liked.

  • Clothing editor (for survival in different climates as well as for fashion)
  • Anthem editor
  • Flag editor
  • Cake editor
  • Language editor (this can effect the society if sapir whorf hypothesis is true)
  • Script editor
  • Calendar editor
  • Spoon/fork/chopstick editor
  • Food editor
  • Dance editor
  • Ten commandments editor (a part of religion editor)
  • Angel/demon editor (the cryptids of your religion)
  • Triumph/festival/parade editor
  • Slogan editor
  • Propaganda poster editor
  • Public transport/personal vehicle editor
  • Id card/credit card/passport/drivers license editor
  • Video game editor (the games your civilization plays)
  • Sports editor (you can place a ball, you say how it moves, etc.)
  • Evacuation plan (from a building) editor
  • Astrology editor (place shapes on star patterns)

0 voters

1 Like