THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

New pfp time
Meet the all knowing one
EVOLUMIS
He knows your deepest darkest secrets
And he knows when you break the rules
So expect him to always be there

3 Likes

But does he know his own deepest secret?

Yes
Its that he secretly fears the whole internet
Basically
Me being him will now give him heart attacks every 5 minutes

Does he know that because of Gödel’s incompleteness theorems, his existence can’t be complete and consistent at the same time?

As such, which one is it? Complete but inconsistent, or consistent but incomplete?

Im gonna need a tiny explanation on what this theorum is

I see well what going to heppen
so lest speed up the progress of here

Looks like the author for all tomorrows, cool

Are you implying he has prehensile genitalia?

Wait, what googles AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID I NEVER REALIZE THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

what hell have we unleashed on the forums

Dont did i tell you?

@TeaKing do you confirm or deny this?

Considering he’s one of the 3 Tea Apostles, which are very powerful God-like entities
He doesnt have reproductive organs

4 Likes

Ftl turns out to be possible

I feel the happiest I have ever felt in 10 years. :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m really happy for you, @Nie! I hope you’re looking forward to many nice days to come :slight_smile:.

1 Like

i think my brother just cast all of his friends away from him by trying to tell us “mankind won’t last much longer”!
i hate that crap! :rage:

Wow.

I remember your comments a few months ago, literally you’ve changed so much, we’re all so proud of you.

congratulations, i hope that you next day will be way more NIcE

4 Likes

Really? I haven’t noticed :sweat_smile:
But that effect is prolly partially due to the fact than I’m not on the forum in my low moments. But honestly I myself am shocked at how much happiness a simple glass pen I wanted brought to me. Now that emotion has partially fainted, which is nice cause it was basically overstimulation but all the negative feelings were replaced with positive ones.

Thanks ^v^

2 Likes