THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

Yet it is tradition for the British to send almost the worst song / performer they can find in the entire country.

I’ve only heard of Graham Norton being the UK’s commentator. And he’s been at it for many many years now. Actually he got to co-host the grand final for this year.

Graham Norton took over from Terry Wogan (who did it from 1971 to 2008, apparently). And yes, the people who apply to be the UK entry are generally those who don’t expect any commercial success.

I thought that you might have been the oldest user on the forums if you had a bunch of personal experience of watching eurovision with Terry Wogan commentating.

In Poland, we’re mainly just disappointed… And the reason is that we got THIS!.. :sob: :sob: :sob:

I have to admit that I’ve never really been into contemporary songs and music. I only listen to music when I’m programming or anything that’s related to working with a computer.

@hhyyrylainen does multicraft really have to be banned for so long?

What did multicraft do

I thought that it was okay. At least it was nowhere near the worst song this year.

Yes. I get emails for every single post in bug reports so spamming there is spamming me extra hard.

They posted a belgiumpost in Bug Reports that made no sense. Had words in the thread title that clearly tried to avoid the belgium filter. Didn’t bother to write a title for the thread instead even reusing even the poll markdown.

And the thread didn’t even make any sense that was obvious that it would be any kind of bug report. On top of that that user has been breaking the double posting and no low effort necroposting rules lately.

1 Like

Hey @TeaKing my sister doesn’t believe that you exist.
@zenzonegaming should make a theory on it.

Wth are you telling your sister that makes her not believe teaking exists?

The commentary was the main thing I remember about it from when I was growing up. For half of my adult life, I didn’t have any interest in watching Eurovision. In recent years, I’ve watched some of it. And I’m definitely one of the older people on here.

nooooooooooo D:
but he was giving me so many hearts on my posts (clearly something that totally 100% balances out the rule breaks he has done)
(mostly joking)
moment of silence for multicraft

I loved Eurovision. Will Ferrell was amazing in it.

Bro is a serial rizzer

What does rizz even mean, though?

Charisma
Charizzma

Rizz = ‘Charismatic’ or ‘Charming’

I didn’t tell her anything, she learned about teaking on her own. I think she joined some discord server. She became “tea taste testr” in like a week, as usual with her and climbing the rank ladder, and now she’s joking around about how the teaking doesn’t exist.

@TeaKing wth are you doing

It’s because his sister is named TeaQueen, yet has never met her other brother called TeaKing!

Which decade are you from?

What?

belgium, Microsoft, why are you doing this? Why would you want to make Windows 12 use AI features WHILE people are struggling just about having Windows 11? Why would I even need AI features?

oh 2025? thats a long way out. no need to worry :slight_smile: