THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 2)

yep, a week until summer break which means finals are next week

What exactly is :f: used to mean? Failure?

original meme:

yes, first-person sbelgium

My semester break doesnā€™t start until the end of June. I have to do tests on biochemistry, molecular biology and genetic engineering, systems and plant physiology, immunology and virology this year. Includes a test on a genetic engineering laboratory. I have genetically engineered bacteria that glow in the dark:

fond the pic

10 Likes

Yooo!!!

3 Likes

Is it possible that heā€™s suffering from madness or is it just a bias?

It is true that if the government doesnā€™t understand the issue correctly, it can lead to bad consequences. But if they do understand the risks, they could also implement good policies.

You could also just put your backups in an anti-nuke bunker.

You mean exams? I just finished my only exam today. I had only one course for my term because my depression has become so bad that I couldnā€™t focus on more than one class.

I wish I had a small lab just so that I donā€™t need to go to school and not being able to answer every question in my lab exam because Iā€™m too slow.

1 Like

Diagnosing mental issues in other people online is one of the most unreliable things ever.

I did. And well general all school / course work, like final project etc.

1 Like

So itā€™s just a bias then? Is it possible that as Windows grows more hostile, devs might just stop developing for Windows?

Smeagol hates the evil fat Epic Games Storesā€™ses!

belgium, I bought it years ago on the grey market because it wasnā€™t available anymore. Same for the original 2033. But both of them have had this offer. If only I had known, I wouldā€™ve just waited.

Whatā€™s your rating of this game based on the trailer (10 is best)?
0 voters

Well we can only hope. If Steam Deck does really well and Linux usage percentage goes up, thereā€™s hope that all game developers will start supporting it. That will help gamers to switch to Linux. With the ultimate hope being that at some point game devs could make Linux exclusive games without much issues. After that we are basically in the end game and the free and open nature of Linux should be able to finally get the snowball rolling and steamroll Windows.

1 Like

He dislikes Linux because apparently supporting Linux was a bad experience for him [1] (so bias and Linux annoying reputation didnā€™t help either tbh) and also because of Valve work on making it effortless for games to work on Linux with their work on proton, he really doesnā€™t have to work for native Linux support or even support it at allā€¦

1. ā†©ļøŽ

Linux community forum

1 Like

@Evolution4Weak, what donā€™t you like about System Shock? Also, if Garry had converted the Source 2 engine into Java instead of C#, he might not have to worry about compatibility.

C# can be used perfectly fine on Linux. Java is a bigger problem:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_LLC_v._Oracle_America,_Inc.

When did I say I didnā€™t like system shock?

I never played it, itā€™s in my backlogā€¦

Whatā€™s the licensing issue? I do not have the braincells to read the article right nowā€¦

Wait, but why did the rating go from 10 to 5.5?

A steam-rolling snowball? What paradoxical craziness is this? :face_with_monocle:

Itā€™s like Iā€™m really there. With all my fellow blobs. Ah, bliss. :melting_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve asked this on Discord but Iā€™m curious to see the opinions here, what do you guys want to see the most in the game in the next future updates?

well if youā€™re including expectations that arenā€™t realistic for the next update then the ability to have multiple nuclei and soft caps on your size based on nucleus count but otherwise just some new sidegrades for organelles

my computer is five days in the past

The Legend of Lagda: A Computer to the Past

its date is set to the 15th becase it has been unplugged for five days since i last synced it to the current slice of this timeline and its clock doesnā€™t work if it turns off